Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

(Edit)What would do if your SIL posted on fb....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
She wanted her kids taken from her?She once even posted they are demond children.I admit I have my days with my kids but I would never say I want someone to get these kids faw away from me.Or someone needs to come get these kids.I would keep them but our house is not big enough.

She has time for herself all the time!!She just went out of town with a friend a few days ago.Her. DH ALWAYS helps.She is always gone doing something kid free!!She gives them all kids of junk foods.She gives them MT.dew and ice tea LOADED with surgar.She don't have any bed time for them even when they are in school.Trust me there is WAY more to this story.My last break from.my kids was a year ago.I do not sit arpund and post on fb how My kids need to be gone now
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I would make room and I would go get those poor kids. I would also seek treatment for your sil.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I would think she is a moron that needs to think before letting her keyboard to the talking. 

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I would take the kids:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM
3 moms liked this

I would ask her if she needed some help. Maybe I could take them for a few hours on Wednesday etc. She probably just needs a break. People are tactless with their choice of words, it doesnt always mean that she doesnt actually want her kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM
that is what me a DH are trying to figure out how to do.I just can not wait to move.those poor kids

Quoting Anonymous:

I would make room and I would go get those poor kids. I would also seek treatment for your sil.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM
no she always has time fpr herself.I mean ALWAYS .I wish they live really far me and DH are trying to figure out away to.fit them here least a few days

Quoting thenameshailie:

I would ask her if she needed some help. Maybe I could take them for a few hours on Wednesday etc. She probably just needs a break. People are tactless with their choice of words, it doesnt always mean that she doesnt actually want her kids.

AprilDJC
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
If she really wants to have someone take them, you could get her to sign over her rights to you. I know it's a lot to take on, but a kids life is worth it.
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I think you're all over reacting. 

I wouldn't post that, and I think it's kind of, err... immature, but really. 

Yous ee posts here from time to time that are along the lines of "One free kid, comes with all his laundry and poor grades!".  Same thing IMHO.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Is she neglectful or abusive? Some people just arent happy to be a mother, I see no need to "take" them from her if she isnt abusing them. If she asks you to take them thats a different story. Every child deserves to have affectionate and loving parents but at the end of the day those arent requirements for having a kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

no she always has time fpr herself.I mean ALWAYS .I wish they live really far me and DH are trying to figure out away to.fit them here least a few days

Quoting thenameshailie:

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
3 moms liked this

Is she joking? I've posted my kids on FB as 'free to good home...added bonus: housebroken'...haha...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)