Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of Tamerlan and Jahar's mother ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What do you think of the bombings suspects mother ?

Options:

shes just a grieving mother

shes coo coo for coa coa puffs but harmless

shes potentially a terrorist

shes as guilty as her sons

all the above

dont know and dont care

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

Have you seen her interviews ? She is calling the Boston bombings a hoax . She says that America took her son's from her . She can't come back to America unless she wants to be arrested due to a shoplifting warrant that she skipped out on. Now we find out she's on the government watch list for being a possible terrorist . So what do you think ?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Um i don't speculate. The fact is one son is dead and the other is accused of horrific crimes and she can't come here to support him because she violated the law herself.

So. I think she probably has a lot of emotions right now. There's a lesson for people who steal, don't steal your kids may end up arrested for terrorism or dead and you won't be able to do anything but spread conspiracy theories from another country.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM
She's a nut and can go fuck herself.
TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM
She's been on the list since 2011, its not new

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's grieving. Her being on the "possible terrorist" list is just a precaution in case she tries to extract revenge. As a mother, I can't say what I would feel if I were in her place. She's obviously in some very strong denial and probably doesn't have the resources in her country to help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM

She was on the list before the bombing. So its not the she is going to get revenge that put her there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she's grieving. Her being on the "possible terrorist" list is just a precaution in case she tries to extract revenge. As a mother, I can't say what I would feel if I were in her place. She's obviously in some very strong denial and probably doesn't have the resources in her country to help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I don't think she meant 'hoax' as in fake. I think she meant it was a set up. I disagree, personally, but I can't blame her for not trusting our government, and not wanting to believe her kids could do that.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I think she's crazy-but far from harmless.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I have no idea. Probably a grieving mother, maybe a terrorist, maybe harmless. 

areles
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM

i think she's a grieving mother, and i think a LOT of people are on the government's watch list.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I believe her
KayLundy3
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM
She's grieving and crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN