Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of Tamerlan and Jahar's mother ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What do you think of the bombings suspects mother ?

Options:

shes just a grieving mother

shes coo coo for coa coa puffs but harmless

shes potentially a terrorist

shes as guilty as her sons

all the above

dont know and dont care

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

Have you seen her interviews ? She is calling the Boston bombings a hoax . She says that America took her son's from her . She can't come back to America unless she wants to be arrested due to a shoplifting warrant that she skipped out on. Now we find out she's on the government watch list for being a possible terrorist . So what do you think ?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I think she is in denial, I would be too. This just goes to show why we shouldnt shoplift though, something small can keep you from doing something important. I haven't heard of her being a possible terrorist though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
that's the name he uses

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is Jahar? If you can't get him name right, does that make you anti-Muslim?
LucyHarper
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I think she's a grieving mother who not only lost her children, she lost her children because they did something unbelievably horrible, so shes in shock and trying to justify it in her mind.

Donnah118
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I think she is deranged especially for saying that the blood at the Marathon was fake blood. I was somewhat sympathetic until that point.

gigis1
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Why isnt believing her a choice ?
shannonnigans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Grieving for sure. Crazy, sounds like it, but having a kid predecessor you, as a parent, will do that. She doesn't seem to be an extraordinarily bright woman either, so I wasnt exactly expecting brilliance. Harmful? Not now, her kids are dead or imprisoned, but did she contribute to their radicalization? We shall see. Guilty as sons? Again, we shall see. Certainly not as guilty, maybe not even by a criminal standard, but might she have contributed to this? Absolutely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM
People on here from the states can say it was a government setup, but if the parents say it everyone wants them hung. Most parents cant admit a 'fault' of their child - such as "your kid did this...' ' my kid would never do that". Mix that with the death of her son why would she be lead to think anything else? These boys had everyone shocked who knew them by their behaviour, their parents are no.different.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Quoting Anonymous:Who is Jahar? If you can't get him name right, does that make you anti-Muslim?

That's what his name is all across the news . So sorry to offend you please let me know what you would like me to call him ? * rolls eyes * and no I'm not anti Muslim I'm anti terrorism .
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Quoting thenameshailie:

I think she is in denial, I would be too. This just goes to show why we shouldnt shoplift though, something small can keep you from doing something important. I haven't heard of her being a possible terrorist though.

I would be to probably . I mean you raised those children , nursed them ( maybe bottle fed lol ) kissed their boos boos , held them . Even if they did something terrible they are your babies . I don't think anything could make me turn my back on my child . I hope she is just a grieving delirious mother . But who knows yet. I think there is a lot still behind this all.
caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Sounds like the poor woman is in shock. I think I would be too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)