Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anxiety mommas & cm doctors! help me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Maybe Ira all in my mind... The other day while taking my gel nails off(soaking them in acetone)i had to use my teeth to get them off. I did taste it a little but it didn't go down my throat. After that, my throat has been feeling tight and I've been feeling a little foggy. If I don't think about it, it doesn't bother me.

Is it my nerves? My anxiety?

I don't get out. Maybe once our twice a month.
I'm not in school or work and it's bugging me!
I'm so unhappy and stressed out.
I don't have much human interaction besides with family and even then, I'm very quick to get pissed off.
I don't want to take prescribed medication because they usually make it worse. Please help me.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM
have you tried talking to a doctor? see a counselor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I never have a chance to leave the house.I'm usually in my feet and so overwhelmed

Quoting NiCo86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Bump!
NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM
when it comes to your emotional well being, you should make the time to get out of the house to take care of you. you owe it to yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never have a chance to leave the house.I'm usually in my feet and so overwhelmed

Quoting NiCo86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM

First the one who wants to induce at 37 weeks because she has anxiety and now this one. What is going on today??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Breath and try to let it go I know its hard but maybe going to the Dr or calling poison control will help :D I hope you feel better I have bad anxiety to!! Over the smallest of things and I feel your pain I've called poison control over nail polish (:
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM

My anxiety causes issues with me. With my medication it is no where near as bad as it was before the medication. I have even been able to take the kids alone to the school carnivals and stuff which before medication would have been horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I've been looking four free therapy or counseling because we can't afford to pay

Quoting NiCo86:when it comes to your emotional well being, you should make the time to get out of the house to take care of you. you owe it to yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:I never have a chance to leave the house.I'm usually in my feet and so overwhelmed

Quoting NiCo86:

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
we have a local place here that charges based on income and allows payments. Maybe you can find a place like that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been looking four free therapy or counseling because we can't afford to pay

Quoting NiCo86:when it comes to your emotional well being, you should make the time to get out of the house to take care of you. you owe it to yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:I never have a chance to leave the house.I'm usually in my feet and so overwhelmed

Quoting NiCo86:

lalaboosh
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Get out more and try some diet changes. I bet you'll feel much better after you get that going.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured