Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No brother, don't leave me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hehehe, she's got him wrapped...

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
gma12.1
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

It will be interesting when he is old enough to date or drive and go out with friends. Our youngest got used and loved it. I would get asked by the boys, we only had 2 if she could go with them to the Mall, store, park etc.. I found out later that they took her and bought her ice cream or a little something that she wanted in the store as a bribe so that they could use her to get girls to stop and talk to them. Apparently a young man with his baby sister is a babe magnet and she ate it up getting more and more spoiled! LOL

Quoting bcoll:

I hope so, they are two of seven (First and last born actually) but all the kids are pretty close :)

Quoting gma12.1:

I hope that wonderful relationship lasts forever for the 2 of them. They are so loving toward each other.

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Haha, he melts for that girl. He's a great big brother to them all. :)

Quoting BrighteyedAsh:

Omfg how precious is that?!?!

FL2AK
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM
So sweet!
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM
So cute.
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Haha, his 9 and 10 year od sister get to tag along sometimes, but I'm sure they don't have the same effect as a a toddler lol

Quoting gma12.1:

It will be interesting when he is old enough to date or drive and go out with friends. Our youngest got used and loved it. I would get asked by the boys, we only had 2 if she could go with them to the Mall, store, park etc.. I found out later that they took her and bought her ice cream or a little something that she wanted in the store as a bribe so that they could use her to get girls to stop and talk to them. Apparently a young man with his baby sister is a babe magnet and she ate it up getting more and more spoiled! LOL

Quoting bcoll:

I hope so, they are two of seven (First and last born actually) but all the kids are pretty close :)

Quoting gma12.1:

I hope that wonderful relationship lasts forever for the 2 of them. They are so loving toward each other.

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting FL2AK:

So sweet!

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks mama :)
Quoting RaynesMommy07:

So cute.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Cut his hair. He looks like the Boston Bomber

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM
You're welcome. You have some great looking kids.

Quoting bcoll:

Thanks mama :)

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

So cute.
MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

aww I have a 5 years old son and a 4 1/2 mnth old daughter. She screams when her brother walks out of the room LOL I hope my kids bond lasts a lifetime

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)