Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No brother, don't leave me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hehehe, she's got him wrapped...

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM

And we're from Boston, maybe long hair is a thing.

And no, we feel he's old enough to choose how he wears his hair.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cut his hair. He looks like the Boston Bomber

chocolat-smiles
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Adorable!!!
kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM
That makes me grin. I will say I'm a huge sucker for my big brothers but me and my youngest brother are exceptionally close. Pat is 40 and I'm 27 my mom has tons of pictures very similar to.these. when he left for college I was five and I cried for a week. Even now we are still best friends
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Hehe, I have 5 brothers, and we're still close.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

That makes me grin. I will say I'm a huge sucker for my big brothers but me and my youngest brother are exceptionally close. Pat is 40 and I'm 27 my mom has tons of pictures very similar to.these. when he left for college I was five and I cried for a week. Even now we are still best friends

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Quoting chocolat-smiles:

Adorable!!!

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

That's adorable.  How lucky she is to have a big brother who loves her.

kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I have three! The oldest is 50, my middle bro is 43 and then my youngest 40. I'm adopted and my mom says that they were all fiercely protective the moment they held me.

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Aww how sweet, my big boys 13 (this one's a twin)are also very protective of their siblings. They have a little brother and 4 little sisters.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

I have three! The oldest is 50, my middle bro is 43 and then my youngest 40. I'm adopted and my mom says that they were all fiercely protective the moment they held me.

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting kaygarcia97:

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Hehe, they all say there was never a baby so loved, and when I questioned it they said because none of them had all the older siblings she does lol. I thought it was cute.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

That's adorable.  How lucky she is to have a big brother who loves her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM

That's too cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)