Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f***ing great

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm not a people person today. I am doing laundry and have nothing to wear, I have a cold, and I'm super tired.

SOs mom and friend are coming over... and I just really don't want to deal with people and entertain anyone right now.

Yep. I'm being a bitch. He doesn't know I feel like this... I'm just going with the flow, but I don't want to have company over.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama_Brit
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't answer the door :p hehe if I wasn't feeling good and had company coming over I would either be asleep or act like I was lol or just stick a note on the door 'don't feel good sleeping it off'
ashybaby87
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I completely understand how you feel
MomTo2Boys12
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm never a people person. Never intend to be either. Only time I am, is at work... In which case I get paid to be nice and friendly so I do it good. I hate having company, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Ummm... Make up an excuse and go out
mandaday
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
It's okay to have an awful headache and have to lay down while they visit with DH. If you set out drinks and snacks before they get there, they will likely even marvel at what a sweet and wonderful hostess you are to make sure they are cared for when you don't feel well. ;-D
milkmama36
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

That is my EVERY FREAKING DAY!

We moved several thousand miles away from family for his job. I was secretly thrilled because now I don't have too leave the house or interact with anyone but the kiddos unless I want too.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM

***  Hugs ***  I feel you.  I hate it when people make plans that I will have to deal with, without asking how I feel about it first.  It's rude and inconsiderate.  Kudos to you for taking the high road.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Lmfao secretly thrilled

Quoting milkmama36:

That is my EVERY FREAKING DAY!

We moved several thousand miles away from family for his job. I was secretly thrilled because now I don't have too leave the house or interact with anyone but the kiddos unless I want too.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Lol I would but I don't want to miss the beautiful day it is here. I'm in MI and its just now over 50 degrees.

Quoting Mama_Brit:

Don't answer the door :p hehe if I wasn't feeling good and had company coming over I would either be asleep or act like I was lol or just stick a note on the door 'don't feel good sleeping it off'
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I am in the same boat but have an anniversary dinner to go to  at 5:30, I am still in the bed about to take a nap. I am beat! Btw it's 1:30 here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN