Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my nephew and a backpack full of drugs

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my nephew (my brothers child) parents are nonexistent. he stays from house to house on his mothers side. and last Thursday when he was staying with his cousin, on his way to school he picked up the wrong spider man backpack. when he got to school he opened it to turn in his homework to his surprise he carried the wrong backpack to school. It was his cousins backpack full of cocaine so he gave it to his teacher and of course she immediately called cps who called the cops. My nephew is with my mom now and yes there are doing a full investigation . 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Replies (21-27):
noahscott
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:38 PM

poor baby.. :(. I hope he gets a stable home.

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Yes, someone who does cocaine is certainly going to recognize how dumb it is to use a SM backpack. Haha, no but really. Who does that?

Quoting Anonymous:

YIkes!! ( who keeps cocaine in a spider man backpack?  I thought SM was anti-drug!)  

I hope all goes well for the poor kid. 

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM

wow

mamaBerg85
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Actually its pretty smart. If uve got kids like babies under 3 and u put ur drugs in a kiddie bag the cops might not check it think its just a kids bag. Think about this ok a cop she's a man handing a woman a kids backpack and the woman hands the man some cash, a check or money order. All the cop setting there eating his lunch thinks is its a mom picking up the backpack the kid forgot at moms and cs too. Kids items look are the last thing one would think to look for drugs which is why soo many dealers are using them now.

Quoting happymomma13:

Yes, someone who does cocaine is certainly going to recognize how dumb it is to use a SM backpack. Haha, no but really. Who does that?

Quoting Anonymous:

YIkes!! ( who keeps cocaine in a spider man backpack?  I thought SM was anti-drug!)  

I hope all goes well for the poor kid. 

childofGod995
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM

when you say non existant parents, what exactly do you mean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM

they aren't in his life at all.

Quoting childofGod995:

when you say non existant parents, what exactly do you mean?

childofGod995
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM

that is sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured