Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol at this conversation between my dad and me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok you might not think it was as funny as we did... Some background- oldest dd is the kind of child God gives you to prepare you for the next one you're going to get lol. She's shy, rarely gets in trouble, always careful and very sweet. Dd 2 almost died at birth and again at 18 months. I don't know how much that contributed to her personality but she's my sociol butterfly. Very adventurous, she feels emotions very strongly, and she loves to be the center of attention. Dd3 is my little spitfire. She knows she's cute and uses it to her advantage, she's only two but she's already trying to boss her sisters around.
They're all good girls, their personalities are just very different.
So my dad was talking about how he really wants to be able to get along with my mom for mine and my daughters sake. So he says ,"you know I really don't want this ancient history to make it hard for everyone to be at (dd1's) wedding.... Or (dd2s) intervention..."
Me:"or (dd3s ) parole hearing"
Dad: *laughs "yeah, those are family times."
Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Hilarious! convo between me and my dad:
Me, hello!
Dad, hey what you doing?
Me, trying to figure out how much to start bleep kid off on allowance.
Dad, .25 cents
Me, huh?! °_*
Dad, well when I was 12 that's all I got and I had to give 10% of that to Jesus.....

Needless to say he was very serious, I am still laughing... But not following that advice lol.
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

LOL I get it. I had similar conversations with my dad over the years.  Reading this made me smile but miss him all the more.

These are my exact thoughts!  

MADMomma1975a
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:12 PM

laughing

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hilarious! convo between me and my dad:

Me, hello!

Dad, hey what you doing?

Me, trying to figure out how much to start bleep kid off on allowance.

Dad, .25 cents

Me, huh?! °_*

Dad, well when I was 12 that's all I got and I had to give 10% of that to Jesus.....

Needless to say he was very serious, I am still laughing... But not following that advice lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured