Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for ladies that have had the procedure done. I'm thinking about it after this baby.

My husband is getting a vasectomy, but we're thinking to both get fixed, just in case.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
EvilAsh
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Why?

Quoting locaporbebe:

I had one then had it reversed. I would NEVER do it again nor do I ever recommend anyone else doing it either. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM
I had a tubal 2 weeks ago. They went through my belly button and burned them.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM

this but i had mine done a year ago. the ony reason i regret it is when i get a bout of baby fever. then I remeber why I dont what anymore kids and I go back to being a million percent sure I did the right thing. I also havent had a problem yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

I got mine done 2years ago during my csection with my youngest. Most of the time I'm glad i got it done. Sometimes I regret it, but only when people start asking when I'm gonna have a girl.

CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I had it done while the dr was doing my 4th c-section. Ive not had a problem at all, 8 mnths later :)

ajrjj05
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM

google it. They do it in a day, in the office no recovry time. 

Quoting EvilAsh:

What is it?

Quoting ajrjj05:

How about Essure? I am thinking about that.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Everything about my body and health changed after the TL. I became a sick and miserable person. I had the reversal done in October and I am slowly getting back to normal. Google PTSL and really read up on it before making your decision.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Why?

Quoting locaporbebe:

I had one then had it reversed. I would NEVER do it again nor do I ever recommend anyone else doing it either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I had it done when I was 20.  Simple, easy, painless.

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Research ptls.
DragonInfinity
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my tubes tied, after/during my c-section....Havn't had any issues/problems from it. And the best part is we don't have to worry about accidently getting pregnant and we save alot of money on condoms, lol!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Had mine done in 1999. I have never had any problems or scares. They were cut & burned. I don't regret it a bit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured