Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for ladies that have had the procedure done. I'm thinking about it after this baby.

My husband is getting a vasectomy, but we're thinking to both get fixed, just in case.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I read up on this and it seems like a bunch of BS to me (don't get offended, it's just my opinion after doing the research). I even talked to my midwife about it before i got my tubal and she didn't believe in it either. I have only known one person IRL to have had problems with her tubal and her problems started long before the tubal, it just made the problems worse.

Quoting locaporbebe:

Everything about my body and health changed after the TL. I became a sick and miserable person. I had the reversal done in October and I am slowly getting back to normal. Google PTSL and really read up on it before making your decision.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Why?

Quoting locaporbebe:

I had one then had it reversed. I would NEVER do it again nor do I ever recommend anyone else doing it either. 

Pnukey
by Jenn on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I got mine done in 2006. I love, love, love it. I have never regretted it for one single second. Recovery was a breeze. I never even heard of PTLS until this site and can't imagine having any of the symptoms. I would do it again in a heart beat.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM

You are entitled to your opinion. All I can tell you is my quality of life went down after my tl and went back up after my tr. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I read up on this and it seems like a bunch of BS to me (don't get offended, it's just my opinion after doing the research). I even talked to my midwife about it before i got my tubal and she didn't believe in it either. I have only known one person IRL to have had problems with her tubal and her problems started long before the tubal, it just made the problems worse.

Quoting locaporbebe:

Everything about my body and health changed after the TL. I became a sick and miserable person. I had the reversal done in October and I am slowly getting back to normal. Google PTSL and really read up on it before making your decision.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Why?

Quoting locaporbebe:

I had one then had it reversed. I would NEVER do it again nor do I ever recommend anyone else doing it either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured