Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm glad it scared him!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

The door bell rang an hour or so ago and I open it to find DS riding in a wagon pulled by a man I don't know and his daughter. Apparently, DS decided to go with his friend (neighbor across the street) to another neighbors yard that we don't know and ride this other neighbors electric scooter. DS does not know how to ride an electric scooter, he was not wearing a helmet and of course proceeded to crash said scooter. Thankfully all he got was a nasty gash on his knee.

I was so upset at him. We had a long talk about personal responsibility and being where he said he is going to be. We also had a long talk about not riding on anything with wheels without a helmet. (He knows better or so we thought) It could have been so much worse. I am just glad he is okay and I am glad that it scared the shit out of him too!

For now he's lost the privilege of going over to his friends house because he hasn't shown that he can't be trusted to stay where he says he will be.

DS is 8 years old.

Ugg. I see more bumps bruises and maybe a broken bone or two in our future. This kids is fearless!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM

BUMP!

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN