Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think when a man cries?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you find it touching that he is so sensitive and caring or do you see it as a weakness?

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Replies (351-360):
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Only time I seen dh cry is when his dad killed himself and I cried with him..second time we were getting married..and it melted my heart.
Allons-y
by Rose Tyler on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:12 AM
It makes me really uncomfortable. Sometimes I laugh without meaning too, like really uncomfortable :( except when my FIL died, then I just felt helpless.
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Hey..I was even pissed about Tony, give your man a break..lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Depends.   If he cries because his mom or dog died, I think it is sweet.

If he cries because the Cowboys resigned Tony Romo and means they will keep missing or choking in the playoffs, I want to pop his testicles with a rubber band and ask him if he knows what it is like to be a Cubs fan?

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 504bbymami:

No I can't get down with that shit. Unless like his kid just died or something he needs to get that shit in check.

surprise, surprise....

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I lose all respect for a man if he cries in front of me for something other than injury or death to his loved ones. I do not cry in front of anyone, period.

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:15 AM

it breaks my heart.

my dh cried when his uncle died. it was awful.

i've only seen my daddy cry 6 times. 4 of them were at funerals (his MIL, FIL, his baby sister, and his brother in law), when my daughter was born, and when he gave me away.

i'm sure he cried when his father died but i was only two so i don't remember seeing that

RichardsMom0209
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM
well if my dh cries its over something deeply emotional. We've been together almost 6 yrs and i've only seen him cry twice. Once when a good friend of his was killed and once when our son was born.
matheson7
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM

It probably would depend on why he was crying.

Kage336
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM
It depends on why he's crying. DF has only ever cried when he has lost someone, when he was really really upset about something a few times, and when our daughter was born. All "valid" reasons.
DragonInfinity
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I agree
Quoting Anonymous:

If I care about him it breaks my heart. If I don't like him at all, I think he's a pussy.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured