Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i can't understand why people plan a baby only to return to work

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So many woman I know plan on having a baby and successfully conceive and give birth to a perfect bundle of joy only to put the baby into daycare full time somewhere between 6 weeks - 6 months because they WANT to return to work! 6 weeks!! Whats the point in having a baby when you obviously don't want to mother it! Why do woman plan on having a child and also plan on putting the baby in daycare so they can go back to work! Don't plan a child if you enjoy working more then being a mom!

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CHOSE WORK INSTEAD OF BEING A MOM WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK!!!

Yes lets stick our babies in daycare with strangers because we want to go work. Im sorry but SOMEONE either mom or dad should be at home with that child fore the first few years not stuck in a sad daycare centre
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (1421-1423):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Sure it is. The moron I'm quoting hasn't done that. ;)

Quoting Sister_Someone:

You think it's not possible to get pregnant young and still get a college education and a great job?

Quoting Anonymous:

No you don't. You're an uneducated moron who most likely got knocked up young, never even graduating HS. PATHETIC.

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep Laughing your ass off. Seems like you'd need to. You're the one with the ignorant responses. I put my children first. Enjoy your GED. Again, asshole. I'm 43. And YES...I have a doctorate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao, no you do not have a Doctorate. Lmao good lord, the lies women tell in here after they've been insulted...

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually, i have my doctorate in pharmacology you asshole. And your associates is in...what?  Ooooh...you mean my high school education. I am sure that you have a GED...:( Sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you one of those SAHMs who didn't finish her education?

Quoting aprilmercedes:

No, YOU are ignorant! Ignorant for not staying home with your children=IGNORANCE! And Wait what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 208 on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I was back at work 2 wks post cesarean with DS. He came to work with me though ;)

Quoting Tooth_Inspector:

I returned to work 3 weeks after giving birth. The horror! Oh wait, she stays with her sahd. I'm good.
paknari
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I don't understand why people have kids if they have to work..I mean what kind of trashy person shows their child what it's like to be successful. Only women who choose to rely on a man for
Their support should have children. The others should have their children taken away and put up for adoption.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)