Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I'm chillin in L&D and...

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm bored. What's everyone else doing this late?

ps. I'm 29wks and for 48 hrs straight I've been having BH contractions. When I finally counted at 11pm I had 5 in an hour with another one just after 12. So...waiting for the dr 

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:55 AM
I'm 29 weeks also. was admitted due to bleeding and complications. they are deciding whether or not to deliver.

good luck momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanessajohnson
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:02 AM

I'm so hungry, lol.

My first thought when I read l and d was a gas station and my mind started wondering to a sausage biscuit at a gas station...

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

I hope everything goes well! I'm 6 weeks along and nauseous so I'm laying here nibbling on some saltines.

Try Candied Ginger it will really help !

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:07 AM

if you can deal with it Lavander helps you relaxe tho knowing who you are i am sure i dont have to tell ya :)

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I'm sick.

Sick enough that i peed on a stick earlier. (I have a mirena)

I'm listening to SO and the dogs snore, my cat paw around his litter box all while rocking back and forth.

I'm freezing. Its 67 in here, I'm under three blankets with a heating pad... I'm so cold my bones hurt. And i do not get cold. Ever.

I'm debating on a hot shower to try to warm up.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:08 AM
My kid has been out of my uterus for almost five months, so I'm waiting for him to decide it's time to sleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Going through roid rage right now. Think I am about to comit myself.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Who I am?

I actually hate the smell of lavender but so loves it.
I wonder if I can find some!
I took that shower. .. and threw up on myself getting out. :/

2x in 6 months. .. new record for me :(

Quoting white_wolf454:

if you can deal with it Lavander helps you relaxe tho knowing who you are i am sure i dont have to tell ya :)

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I'm sick.

I'm listening to SO and the dogs snore, my cat paw around his litter box all while rocking back and forth.

I'm freezing. Its 67 in here, I'm under three blankets with a heating pad... I'm so cold my bones hurt. And i do not get cold. Ever.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:16 AM

well unless i am getting you confused with someone else that seems to know alot about herbal / Natural cures . but i do know Lavender helps relax and ginger mostly i like the candied ginger helps with upset stomachs

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Who I am?

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I'm sick.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol i do know. . I went through a phase after reading clan of the cave bear in high school. .. never stopped.

I actually have ginger and peppermint here somewhere. I thin k its high time i go find it lol.

SO told me to smell the lavender outside.
He's a butt look

We don't have lavender in the garden. :/

Quoting white_wolf454:

well unless i am getting you confused with someone else that seems to know alot about herbal / Natural cures . but i do know Lavender helps relax and ginger mostly i like the candied ginger helps with upset stomachs

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Who I am?

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I'm sick.

nermall1102
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:21 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie . I hope all goes well and that you can get some rest. Please keep us updated. Hopefully false abor and you can go home and relax.
m up watching johny english movie and nursing our one month old baby boy zachery. Everyone else is asleep. Ive heen up with the baby all night. Hes gotten into the routine of nurse for ten mins and when i unlatch him and put him on my chest to burp. Ill let him stay there ten mins and put him in his bassinet. Then it starts all over again. I dont want to to do cio. Ive never.done that with any of my children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)