Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So Worried About Court....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So worried about a court hearing with your ex that you put it above the welfare of your child? But you don't think all this pettiness has anything to do with what is going on between the two of you? Riiiiiiiiiiight!

Pretty pathetic!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM
So you replied without reading my post? Yeah so smart. I didn't notice anything. I thought she was talking about a scratch. She told me about 20-30 mins before she left that I didn't understand. So I say down and looked. It was swollen. I said he needed to take her. He said he did. I said ok I'll get the dr note then. He said nvm he didn't take her. I legally didn't have time and my atty didn't respond. My mom suggested I try to call his mom to take her and meet me there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would read it if it wouldn't have been deleted. So why didn't you take her within those few hours? If him not taking her is neglect, so is you not taking her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Try reading. I posted she was with me for a few hours today!! Duh.

Quoting Anonymous:

She quoted me and I didn't get to read it. I asked her where she got the pic if she hadn't been around her any since the injury

angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:35 AM

When will you get to see her again? I would take her right away when she is with you next. If not soon then I would go over to his house tomorrow and insist that she be seen by a dr.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you replied without reading my post? Yeah so smart. I didn't notice anything. I thought she was talking about a scratch. She told me about 20-30 mins before she left that I didn't understand. So I say down and looked. It was swollen. I said he needed to take her. He said he did. I said ok I'll get the dr note then. He said nvm he didn't take her. I legally didn't have time and my atty didn't respond. My mom suggested I try to call his mom to take her and meet me there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would read it if it wouldn't have been deleted. So why didn't you take her within those few hours? If him not taking her is neglect, so is you not taking her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

She quoted me and I didn't get to read it. I asked her where she got the pic if she hadn't been around her any since the injury

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Not til next weekend. Then for good a few days after. So I really think ill go there tomorrow demanding it. If he calls the cops I hope they'll step in to help.

Quoting angie729:

When will you get to see her again? I would take her right away when she is with you next. If not soon then I would go over to his house tomorrow and insist that she be seen by a dr.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:37 AM

me thinks there is more to this issue and that she doesn't have custody of her daughter so isn't legally able to seek medical care except when life or limb emergency. 

angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM

I saw your post and her wrist does look swollen. Can she move her wrist and hand with out pain? I hope he will agree and just have her seen with out trouble.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not til next weekend. Then for good a few days after. So I really think ill go there tomorrow demanding it. If he calls the cops I hope they'll step in to help.

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:43 AM
She wouldn't move it. Idk if she CAN. But she said she can't bc it hurts too bad. She lightly carried a little purse but she's not bending it or squeezing anything.

Quoting angie729:

I saw your post and her wrist does look swollen. Can she move her wrist and hand with out pain? I hope he will agree and just have her seen with out trouble.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

angie729
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Sounds like she defiantly needs to be seen by a dr. If he wont agree to taking her to be checked out then I would call cps or the police dept and see what can be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

She wouldn't move it. Idk if she CAN. But she said she can't bc it hurts too bad. She lightly carried a little purse but she's not bending it or squeezing anything.

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

me thinks there is more to this issue and that she doesn't have custody of her daughter so isn't legally able to seek medical care except when life or limb emergency. 

Kinda starting to think the same thing......

mymanben
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM
I agree. Ignore the bashing. But I would call CPS or non-emergency police line to at least ask what can be done.

Quoting angie729:

Sounds like she defiantly needs to be seen by a dr. If he wont agree to taking her to be checked out then I would call cps or the police dept and see what can be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM
Yeah? You should stop assuming. You have no idea about me or anything so you sound stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)