Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So Worried About Court....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So worried about a court hearing with your ex that you put it above the welfare of your child? But you don't think all this pettiness has anything to do with what is going on between the two of you? Riiiiiiiiiiight!

Pretty pathetic!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah? You should stop assuming. You have no idea about me or anything so you sound stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

me thinks there is more to this issue and that she doesn't have custody of her daughter so isn't legally able to seek medical care except when life or limb emergency. 

yeah i sound stupid said the woman that doesnt even have enough spine to get her daughter to a doctor when shes hurt. if i sound stupid then you have brought a whole new meaning to being a dumb twit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:13 AM
I listen to my attorney not to go against any court order unless he says otherwise. Keep running your nasty mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah? You should stop assuming. You have no idea about me or anything so you sound stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

me thinks there is more to this issue and that she doesn't have custody of her daughter so isn't legally able to seek medical care except when life or limb emergency. 

yeah i sound stupid said the woman that doesnt even have enough spine to get her daughter to a doctor when shes hurt. if i sound stupid then you have brought a whole new meaning to being a dumb twit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I'm totally lost..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I listen to my attorney not to go against any court order unless he says otherwise. Keep running your nasty mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

because im sure he would want you to avoid getting your kid needed medical attention. im sure that your excuse of not being able to get in touch with him will be a totally acceptable one. im sure that you wanting to slap your ex with neglect charges when you are guilty of the same thing will totally work out for you. maybe you better look up the term unclean hands when it comes to court. i will keep running my mouth because at least i am fully aware of where the to draw the line better worrying about what my attorney will say and putting my kid first. 

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:45 AM

I didnt see what the other post said but I gather that your baby got hurt and needs to medical attention but dad wont take her to the hospital? Call anonymously and send an ambulance.....they will see to it that she gets fixed.

gabba.land
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I'm sorry that you are going through this. I did see the other post too. I will not be hateful, but it does seem that your excuse about going back to court is terribly flawed. You can't stop doing what you would normally do to take care of your baby simply because you might have to explain your actions to a judge. 

kngarber
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

He won't text me back. Or call me back. I can't sleep or stop crying. I can't believe I did this. I feel like a POS.

Quoting jendigme:

Sorry, have u heard from him? Is she ok?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)