Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He want's me to be more sexually adventurous -PIOG

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And I don't know how to be that way . I been threw a lot sexually and i don't know but my limbo is shot its barely there and our relationship is riding on me getting over this forsaken hump! I want to be but when it comes time it shuts down . I feel so bad because i want to and then poof the want is gone little a wisp in air . So what should i do please help
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM

you know i did not think to do that and next time we both get th the mood i'll try that 

Quoting shyone_91786:

You have to swtich it up it's not all about your mouth use your hands too lol. Then move away from his penis and kiss the back of his kness, you can suck on  his balls or his inner thighs. don't go stright to his penis take your time to build him up even more.

Quoting Anonymous:

while i am doing it he says" i am fucking amazeing " as he puts it but my neck locks up and hurts so i cant keep going we do keep trying i have yet to find that spot that fits for me

Quoting shyone_91786:

Can't or wont because it is easy i use to think it was gross but now I love doing it just seeing him get off and knowing that I am making him happy is a thrill and there are books and google to help with different positions, it's only as good as you make it.

Quoting Anonymous:

well different things i only do missionary and doggy with him he wants more flavor i guess and i cant do a BJ so that dont help none

Quoting cnjsmith:

What is "more adventurous" to him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cnjsmith:

Do you have any toys? I was do prude at first but it made it fun after I got over it

i have two toys a dildo and a egg 

hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:44 AM

What kinds of things do you like to do? Not him! What do you enjoy? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:50 AM

thats actually a hard question mostly i like the fore play before sex like when we dated as teens /young adults he show up and give me a look and i would bolt away from him and he would catch me pin me to a wall and kiss me while lifting me up and walking to the bed 

Quoting hyper_bunny:

hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Maybe you guys need to do some more of that, some more role playing. Have you ever sat at a bar or a restaurant and had him come up and start flirting with you as if he wasn't your man? Maybe just making out for awhile and slowly working into all that. Maybe you can even have nights where you don't go all the way, just so you feel safe. If he wants you guys to have a better sex life he should be willing to work at it even if it means that he might need to put his needs on the back burner for a bit. It will pay off in the end. 

Quoting Anonymous:

thats actually a hard question mostly i like the fore play before sex like when we dated as teens /young adults he show up and give me a look and i would bolt away from him and he would catch me pin me to a wall and kiss me while lifting me up and walking to the bed 

Quoting hyper_bunny:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:16 AM

we both agree that be fun to do 

Quoting hyper_bunny:

Maybe you guys need to do some more of that, some more role playing. Have you ever sat at a bar or a restaurant and had him come up and start flirting with you as if he wasn't your man? Maybe just making out for awhile and slowly working into all that. Maybe you can even have nights where you don't go all the way, just so you feel safe. If he wants you guys to have a better sex life he should be willing to work at it even if it means that he might need to put his needs on the back burner for a bit. It will pay off in the end. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hyper_bunny:

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Visit a therapist. It will hell you to move past your trauma. Your DH should be understanding as to why you're not as adventurous.
Jammie209
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:29 AM
What about u a reverse cowgirl? U on top facing away from him w ur ass in his face. Also, i have the same problem w my neck bothering after a few mins. The only way i can do it longer is with him sitting messaging my neck while i kneel in front of him. Good luck :o)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Costumes, role play?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Quoting Jammie209:

What about u a reverse cowgirl? U on top facing away from him w ur ass in his face. Also, i have the same problem w my neck bothering after a few mins. The only way i can do it longer is with him sitting messaging my neck while i kneel in front of him. Good luck :o)

we tried it but it hit scar tissue and that was not a feel good

LisaSmock
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Tons of them and how to videos and everythig. Google it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LisaSmock:

Read a sex help book ?

there is books like that ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)