Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He want's me to be more sexually adventurous -PIOG

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And I don't know how to be that way . I been threw a lot sexually and i don't know but my limbo is shot its barely there and our relationship is riding on me getting over this forsaken hump! I want to be but when it comes time it shuts down . I feel so bad because i want to and then poof the want is gone little a wisp in air . So what should i do please help
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:09 AM

I think i will thankyou for telling me 

Quoting LisaSmock:

Tons of them and how to videos and everythig. Google it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LisaSmock:

Read a sex help book ?

there is books like that ?

LisaSmock
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this
No prob glad I could help. Passion party is also a good place to look for toys and other stuff

Quoting Anonymous:

I think i will thankyou for telling me 

Quoting LisaSmock:

Tons of them and how to videos and everythig. Google it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LisaSmock:

Read a sex help book ?

there is books like that ?

elijahXmom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Have you ever with lights on explored his body with hands and other textures(feathers, lace,silk) ever been on top in control?

Quoting Anonymous:well different things i only do missionary and doggy with him he wants more flavor i guess and i cant do a BJ so that dont help noneQuoting cnjsmith:What is "more adventurous" to him?

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting cnjsmith:Do you have any toys? I was do prude at first but it made it fun after I got over iti have two toys a dildo and a egg 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:15 AM
:(
akrall83
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Have you ever considered seeing a sex therapist?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:21 AM

nope none of that i am rather boring 

Quoting elijahXmom:

Have you ever with lights on explored his body with hands and other textures(feathers, lace,silk) ever been on top in control?

Quoting Anonymous:well different things i only do missionary and doggy with him he wants more flavor i guess and i cant do a BJ so that dont help noneQuoting cnjsmith:What is "more adventurous" to him?

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting cnjsmith:Do you have any toys? I was do prude at first but it made it fun after I got over iti have two toys a dildo and a egg 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Quoting akrall83:

i would not know where to to look

akrall83
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:36 AM
Your insurance company's website or you can google it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting akrall83:

i would not know where to to look

elijahXmom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Are you open to it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting elijahXmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:08 AM

very

Quoting elijahXmom:

Are you open to it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting elijahXmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)