Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dumbest thing you've cried about while pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM
  • 400 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was just cleaning my house and thought of this.

I was about 8months pregnant and dust or grime didn't stand a chance in my house. I had asked SO for days to clean the microwave (I have the one mounted above the stove) well he didn't get it done and I was sick of asking so I did it myself. I'm 5'2 on a good day and I just couldn't reach the back with my belly getting in the way of the stove to reach back. SO comes home to me crying because I couldn't get it clean and took over. I felt like an idiot but it needed to be cleaned!
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KGreen75
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this
McDonalds not having soft served ice cream because they were cleaning the machine, so my husband brought home a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I wanted soft serve ice cream!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I cried because I found one of DS's gloves in the closet and I could not find the other one anywhere. It made me so sad that the glove was missing its mate and was all alone.

mommytoacloud
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:41 AM
I accidently poked a hole in my cup of soda
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Because I was on a cleaning spree and I couldnt get all the dog hair off the couch. I was still sobbing when my now ex husband got home. He laughed and then he sure did NOT help me try to clean it. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM
My mom said she wouldn't go to the buffet with me, ds dad said he wouldn't do the dishes, my mom left to go to sleep and I flipped out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:43 AM
2 moms liked this

I cried with my dd the first time i realize i could not reach my own shoe to tie it lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM

I'm not preggers, but the other day I started crying about absoultely EVERYTHING.

alex815
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Feeling sorry for myself then I realized how many things I was gratefully for then I felt stupid.because that is totally not me.lol
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
2 moms liked this

um, probably over the stupidest commercials on hte tv.

cnjsmith
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Hahaha reminds me of when I wanted Dairy Queen and the line was sooo long and he had a game to watch so he said what about baskin Robbins and I said I don't really like baskin Robbins and he said when was the last time you had it and I said ummm I've never had it... 7 year later he still brings that up

Quoting KGreen75:

McDonalds not having soft served ice cream because they were cleaning the machine, so my husband brought home a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I wanted soft serve ice cream!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)