Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dumbest thing you've cried about while pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post
I was just cleaning my house and thought of this.

I was about 8months pregnant and dust or grime didn't stand a chance in my house. I had asked SO for days to clean the microwave (I have the one mounted above the stove) well he didn't get it done and I was sick of asking so I did it myself. I'm 5'2 on a good day and I just couldn't reach the back with my belly getting in the way of the stove to reach back. SO comes home to me crying because I couldn't get it clean and took over. I felt like an idiot but it needed to be cleaned!
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Replies (391-400):
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM

When I was pregnant with our first child I asked my husband one day what time he would be home from work because he said he may get to get off early that night. He said, "I don't know for sure" and for some reason the waterworks just started. lol He asked me why in the world was I crying and I just said I DON'T KNOW! Then he made me laugh because that prompted him to say "OMG, are you going to be like this from now on?". 

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

the pampers commercial - xmas one - with all the babies sleeping to the silent night song ........crying over commercials was crazy.  

ThinkAgainMom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I don't usually eat cereal but I suddenly wanted Raisin Bran at about 5 months pregnant.  I go to the cabinet.  The box is there (DH eats it) and it was EMPTY!!  I cried like a baby, knew it was stupid, but could not control it.  I have remembered that when kids were young and they would cry over something really small . . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I'm making battered cod tonight and asked DH to pick up some tartar sauce on his way home. He didn't. I'm not crying, but I want to...

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM
My flip flop came off while walking
Lmmfao
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Subway :( I was home with my 3 other kids and my car was getting new tires, dh wouldn't be home til late that night.. I wanted that sub so bad I called my mom crying. My little brother happened to be off work that day and he drove an hour to my house (I live in Co, he lives on WY) and bought me that sub :)
prenatalRN
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM

bump

alison35
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Lol. I cried watching Bowfinger! At the end when Steve Martin finally gets the FedEx envelope. Omg I was like 8 months. It was awful.
17havingtwins
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I cried because someone stepped on a rolly pooly big. I was traumatized Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TCup18
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I cried at everything. Towards the end of my pregnancy I was ready for it to over so every time I went to the.doctor and they checked me and I want dialated I would get out of the office and just start bawling. Lol. My DF always used to tell me it's ok! It will happen when he's ready. I was bat shit crazy when pregnant. Poor DF!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)