Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OmG!! WhY?? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

My boobs are so incredibly sore that taking a bra off is excruciating, and they are swollen too, and very tender to touch. I'm seriously afraid to take my bra off because they hurt SO MUCH!!! They are sometime sore a week or two before my period, but not like this!!! They have been sore like this for over a week and I still have two weeks to my next period. WHY do they hurt so bad???

ETA: I bought a couple sports bras (thank you to whomever suggested it, what a life saver!!) They definaitely help with the pain.

My boobs don'ct hurt as bad, and the swelling is still there but not as bad.

However, I am a psycho! I'm crying one second, laughing the next, yelling at everyone the next. I'm exhausted, and not motivated to do anything.

If anyone who knows the Fertility Awareness Method talked about in "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler, my chart says I should start my period in 5 days, but that is a WHOLE WEEK EARLIER than usual, so I don't know what the hell. Sometimes my boobs are sore a week or two before my period, but it's already been almost two weeks, and I NEVER have PMS (not mood swings or anything) I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

SO NOW WHAT???

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemylittle1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Pregnant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Your eggo is preggo.
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Im dealing with the same issue, but i am preggo :P

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:30 AM
Do you sleep on your tummy? Sometimes I wake up with really sore boobs from them being smashed all night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Same here. :)

Quoting villagemamma:

Im dealing with the same issue, but i am preggo :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Lol that's what my friend said too.... they hurt like they do when they are engorged, but they aren't... I wanna cry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Your eggo is preggo.
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM

I would say you are pregnant too, mine only hurt that bad when I was pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that's what my friend said too.... they hurt like they do when they are engorged, but they aren't... I wanna cry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Your eggo is preggo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Yes, actually I do. But they hurt all day! My bra isn't helping as much either but when I take it off they REALLY hurt. Is it still true that you aren't supposed to sleep in a bra?? I heard it caused cancer when I was little, but it doesn't seem like it would....

Quoting Stephd710:

Do you sleep on your tummy? Sometimes I wake up with really sore boobs from them being smashed all night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Hmmm.... well I HAVE been peeing a lot... I just thought I was getting a bladder infection...

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

I would say you are pregnant too, mine only hurt that bad when I was pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Your eggo is preggo.

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:40 AM
I don't sleep in one. It's uncomfortable, the straps fall off, the boob falls out of the cup, etc etc. Maybe a sports bra would be better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, actually I do. But they hurt all day! My bra isn't helping as much either but when I take it off they REALLY hurt. Is it still true that you aren't supposed to sleep in a bra?? I heard it caused cancer when I was little, but it doesn't seem like it would....

Quoting Stephd710:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)