Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Footproblems.Need advice.With picture!

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello,

I have developed some changes in my forefeet  and toes .Maybe from wearing heels too much.I have difficulties when i have to walk longer distances.Especially und my toe joints (balls of my feet). I have callouses and corns there...and finding shoes is really not easy. I cant afford any operation in the moment (maybe there is anohter way,I dont know).Does anyone know what I can do ?

This is a picture of my left foot.So you can see what kind of problem I have.

Maybe someone has a similar problem and got some advice ?

Thank you. Kelly

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
C12H22O11addict
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM
This:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Omg how tight were the toes? Wow. Yea put the heels down . Loose flats and allow them some space. You have bunyon from hell. You need a dr though that is beyond home treatment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:17 AM

see if there is a teaching hospital nearby that has sliding scale fees..the longer you wait, the worse it will become and harder to fix--you could end up not being able to walk at all

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Damn, that is a Quasimodo foot. I need foot surgery and my feet look nothing like that. Nothing but surgery can fix that.
kely775
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Omg how tight were the toes? Wow. Yea put the heels down . Loose flats and allow them some space. You have bunyon from hell. You need a dr though that is beyond home treatment

I wore high heels for a long time.Had to wear them in my job.Maybe my problem is from wearing heels,I dont know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1. I would get the bunion taken care of

2. See an orthopedic
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM
The bunion isn't caused by heels

The rest could be the shoes are too small

Quoting kely775:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I wore high heels for a long time.Had to wear them in my job.Maybe my problem is from wearing heels,I dont know.

kely775
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I always thought bunions can be caused from wearing heels.This is a rumor then...

kely775
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Anyone tried drew shoes or know these?

kely775
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well, my second toe now disclocated in the basic joint (because of the deformations) wich make this toe overlap the big one.The Xrays show  that theres no connection between the second toe and the metatarsal bone. The only solution : Operation. The problem : Cant afford it :-(.

Looking like this now:

Sometimes I hate live !

WishYouKnewHuh
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Can you set up a payment plan? Maybe try local churches!?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN