Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Those who enter into marriage...

I agree with this, because if you put your marriage first, everything else will fall into place. Happy couple=happy kids= happy household!

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Beautiful31mom
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Quoting TB78:

I disagree especially if there are kids involved. The kids and marriage should be equally important along with our happiness and our spouses happiness!
You could keep putting your marriage first but you would be neglecting any child(ren) that you have plus if your spouse isnt putting your needs first within that marriage, then you are just giving while he/she is taking and that would never make anyone Happy!

We have always put our marriage first, and our kids are not neglected in anyway shape or form. We both put each other first.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31

superwoman8977
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:03 AM

totally agree with the OP! Marriage needs to be first and then the rest falls into place!

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree. My marriage is the foundation of our family. My kids are growing up knowing what a healthy loving marriage is. They are not in any way neglected. They have a secure, stable loving home and they know how much they are loved.
People read this as putting your marriage before your childrens needs, and that's not it at all. If it came down to saving my DH or my kids, of course my kids will be saved.
In the end, my marriage is important. The kids will move out and I don't want to wake up one morning and look at my husband and feel like I don't know him
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
If you don't like her posts don't open them! She doesn't post anon & most of the time she says "Christian Post" in her title. Although this one has nothing to do with being a Christian.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't you have anything better to posts about?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM

It is really sad the both beer and weed come before your kids. You need to grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

My first priority is breathing, then corona, then weed, then Grey's anatomy, the kids, my sweet dog Gilbert and then my husband

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM
It's sad you have no sense of humor. The OP was annoying, so that's my reply. If you believe it, that's on your to be sad ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

It is really sad the both beer and weed come before your kids. You need to grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

My first priority is breathing, then corona, then weed, then Grey's anatomy, the kids, my sweet dog Gilbert and then my husband

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Completely agree.
momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Agree!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN