Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Those who enter into marriage...

I agree with this, because if you put your marriage first, everything else will fall into place. Happy couple=happy kids= happy household!

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Replies (41-45):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I agree! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM
I would save who I love more. Whi h is my kid. No man will ever come before my kid. Women who put a man before their child suck and are only going to scar their child for life.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

If I could only save my kid or my dh, I would choose my kid.

I would expect DH to do the same.

It is not about who would you save if the house was on fire type thing.

Beautiful31mom
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would save who I love more. Whi h is my kid. No man will ever come before my kid. Women who put a man before their child suck and are only going to scar their child for life.

You love your kids more than your husband? Wow. I love them all the same amount just differently. And My kids are just fine and they are learning that a firm marriage, makes for happy kids, no scaring here.

Putting your marriage first does not mean that you Love your husband more than your kids. Perhaps if you actually knew what it meant to put your marriage first you would not be so Disrepectful to others that do put their marriage first.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I prefer to NOT put my family in order of importance to me.

They are all my first priority.

Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM
It looks like the next generation will be a generation that doesn't value marriage our understand that building a basic foundation (mom&dad/2parent home) is a fundamental need for a happy family, and every kid deserves two parents
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)