Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ITS A BEAUTIFUL......

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

its a beautiful sunday morning the kids had breakfast and now im gonna go outsiide and do some gardening   and then i dont know what im gonna do    what are you gonna do today and whats should i do later

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM

finish making my potatoe salad. Make a cake and then relax before heading off to a party late this afternoon.

funny_girl3
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Our beautiful day was yesterday, I planted some of the garden.  Today is very windy, cold, and about to rain : (    Riding bikes is fun to do in the spring, do your kids ride?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Sleep. I'm hoping to sleep. I have to work tonight though. If I were off I'd totally have a picnic at a park. Or the botanical gardens and take my camera to get some pics of the kids. We're overdue for some photos!
mrsraye
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

there playing  they love riding there bikes they will ride all day if i let them  and i was thinking about bbq or going to the park   hubby is doing yardwork today and is going to set up the deck  clean it and put up the furniture so maybe i will relax with him and have some drinks

Quoting funny_girl3:

Our beautiful day was yesterday, I planted some of the garden.  Today is very windy, cold, and about to rain : (    Riding bikes is fun to do in the spring, do your kids ride?

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM

probably nothing it's rainy here

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Raining and nasty here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)