Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Nerdy DH/SO's...

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 30 Replies

Are the best. Especially when they're smart and attractive too.

Well maybe not to everyone, but back to point.

What's something funny/silly your DH/SO's done? There's a lot of cheating or asshole posts about guys today. And that just sucks.

I woke up this morning to see a note DH had left on our dry erase board that said:

"I'll be back, baby. -Terminator" and he helped DD 4.5 write "I love you" then put her back in bed. 

Aww moment!

Share yours please.

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh graduated with a physics degree....nuff said lol but yes hes a huge dork and I love it. Hes also a hot dork....yhe ultimate rare prize lol
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My DH has a PhD in physical chemistry... So nerdy. So sexy ;-)

Intelligence is such a turn on for me!!
Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
For the longest time DH has been the only nerd in the family. My mother remarried and my stepdad is quite the nerd.

DH turned to me yesterday and said he couldn't wait to get my stepdad some nerdy gifts for Father's Day or Christmas. This is a from a man who seriously doesn't do gifts. But since it's something he is passionate about he is all over it. It was pretty cute. Lol
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Iagree!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I was taking a shower yesterday. When I got out, I saw "I love you, Kaylee" on the mirror. He's always doing cute little things. He's my tattooed, muscly nerd. lol

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I am the nerd in our marriage. Dh has some great nerd potential but doesn't want to shed his current "cool guy" image I guess lol

AleaKat
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is my nerd!
And I love him with all my heart!
He makes me laugh (as you can see)
He's a gamer, a computer programmer, and a total techy.

He is also sweet and honest and faithful !

Girls I. High school used to pick on me for dating a nerdy guy but here we are 7 years later and most of them are divorced or in relationship ships with guys who treat them like crap.
Ill take my nerd over some testosterone filled jackass any day!
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband just completes a year long course to become an electrician. They spent a couple months on learning all types if physics, and they learned to climb electrical poles. I'm gonna go look at those pictures on the camera.

I have made him nerdy too, playing WoW, watching Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. Love it! :)
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Mine is the farthest thing from a need you can imagine. But I love that man like no other. He's sweet and goofy and an all around great guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I also got him addicted to Comic Con.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)