Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Those who smoke weed?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 229 Replies
Do you do it legally? Do you have a hard time finding more when you run out? Are you ever embarrassed to ask people for some?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Yes, it's legal. Prior to that it wasn't difficult to find. No, I don't live in the bad part of town. More people than you realize smoke. It's just starting to come out because it's not so taboo anymore.
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM
7 moms liked this
It should be legal every where. :) pot is very easy to find. It's finding the good smoke that can be hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elkmomma
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Yes,  On occasion.  Nope.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I didnt even insinuate you may live on the "bad" side of town. I smoke weed too, I was just curious. I'm bored because I can't find any. And it's not legal here lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, it's legal. Prior to that it wasn't difficult to find. No, I don't live in the bad part of town. More people than you realize smoke. It's just starting to come out because it's not so taboo anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM
It is impossible for me to find! I know one person who knows someone who knows someone ha

Quoting momoftwo0406:

It should be legal every where. :) pot is very easy to find. It's finding the good smoke that can be hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Technically its not legal here (Canada) but no one cares. Cops will just throw it out (or smoke it themselves) if its less than an ounce. We don't usually have a problem finding any.
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Where are you? Maybe I know some one there lol

Ask around most people are 420 friendly now a days.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is impossible for me to find! I know one person who knows someone who knows someone ha

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I have a medical card. I am not embarrassed at all it is my medication. I do not have a problem going to a clinic and getting some.
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

It is decriminalized in NY. As long as i do not have over an Oz (which I NEVER EVER do) I'm fine. I have a steady connect so I don't run out and I don't have to ask anyone. Family friend who also grows it and is very aware that I use it medically so he alays makes sure I have some. Dudes known me since I was about 5 so.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

inspain
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM

It's illegal.  I get it "illegaly".  I've been buying from the same two people for six years, possibly the best stuff in the country (it's a small country).  It's never embarassing.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)