Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Those who smoke weed?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you do it legally? Do you have a hard time finding more when you run out? Are you ever embarrassed to ask people for some?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Replies (221-229):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM

my husband just quit smoking two months ago...when i first met him he didn't bc we were in the army. He got out and got a job right away and started smoking after the drug test. Im so proud of him for quitting ...he had been smoking basically every day for 5 years and depending on what type of smoke it was sometimes it would make him nice and sometimes it would make  him extremely paranoid. He has PTSD and I really don't think it helped. I think it should be medically legalized but not sure it really works on people w/ depression or ptsd..all it did was numb his pain and instead he never really dealt w/ his problems....it took alot of time w/ me encouraging for that to happen. Anyway just my two cents. it also is illegal here so i hated worry something would happen

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM
No it's not legal.
We have a regular connect.
They never run out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Nope, I do not do it legally.  We don't buy it, so we never run out.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I smoke in an illegal state. it is hard to get, so its rare I get it. I will never ask someone that doesnt already know I smoke to get some. Thats probably why i have such a hard time getting it, but most people IRL doesnt know. I do not want to ever be arrested for smoking it.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:56 AM
That "lady" had no clue at all what she was talking about. Plus who says something like that any ways? I'm glad she finally shut up but I wish I knew who it was so I could avoid them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who buys 25 grams anyway? People don't sell like that here lol. It's 7, 14, 28 etc

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Yeah she sounds very stupid about the subject. 25 grams isn't even a fine here it's under a once so cops don't care.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Did you see her reply? She ould say I have over 25grams..... OMG I never have more than 7 grams and right now seeing a I need to go to my friends tomorrow I have less than a gram.

Quoting momoftwo0406:

OMG you are wasting your time. ANON doesn't have anything to go by but " it's illegal" ignore her and don't worry about it. With in a few years it should be decrimalized every where and legal in a lot more states like it SHOULD be.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

For what? Smoking pot? The cops would laug at you. LOOK UP NY STATE LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd report you if I knew who you were.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:That is why I have a 4th amendment right and there is no reason to get a search warrant for something I would get a ticket for. Look up NY marijuana laws and educate yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM
That's why I said there are other medications besides Xanax, silly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Xanax is terribly addictive. My aunt has been to rehab 3 times for it and continues to relapse. Ask how many people I know have been to rehab for pot. Ask me!

Quoting Anonymous:

There are other medications besides Xanax. If you're taking it for anxiety, you can also do exposure therapy.

I think you just like being a stoner.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:So i can take Xananx and have the effect but not be high but with pot its eithe high or not? Hmm ok. NO sorry Xanax is horrible and I will NEVER take it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Name one, please.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why I said there are other medications besides Xanax, silly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Xanax is terribly addictive. My aunt has been to rehab 3 times for it and continues to relapse. Ask how many people I know have been to rehab for pot. Ask me!

Quoting Anonymous:

There are other medications besides Xanax. If you're taking it for anxiety, you can also do exposure therapy.

I think you just like being a stoner.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:So i can take Xananx and have the effect but not be high but with pot its eithe high or not? Hmm ok. NO sorry Xanax is horrible and I will NEVER take it again.

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Do you know how many successful people I know who smoke? A lot. 

Quoting Anonymous:

losers who smoke weed have no shame. i doubt anything embarrasses them, except maybe applying for a job.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM

extreamly questionable mental state? Well how would you know that? Plus I am taking a few hits from a bowl OUTSIDE while my child is inside being cared for by family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you say that like its a virtue?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm always condescending. I'm not talking in circles. She's doing drugs while taking care of a kid, with an extremely questionable mental status. Great idea.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)