Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suicide is the chicken s••• way out of a bad situation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yep. That is exactly what I said.

Suicide is the chicken shit way to end a bad situation. Guy I went to school with, beat the shit out of his girlfriend, then ran off to his house and killed himself. Instead of handling things with the law he figured he would end his life.

It pisses me off. Everyone is siding with him, saying he was "such a good guy". Bullshit. If he was such a "good guy", he wouldn't have beat the shit out of his girlfriend. And he sure as hell wouldn't have run off and killed himself. No, if he was a "good guy", he wouldn't have touched her. And even if he had done something wrong, he would have had the balls to stand up and take the consequence to his action.

He was nothing more than a chicken shit. And to think, he was one of the POPULAR kids in high school, he had it all.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:31 PM

wow, can't imagine the torment he had to be in to kill himself, yep I bet he was thinking man I'm a chicken shit at that moment! RME

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I can see both sides. My mother would attempt suicide everytime she got in trouble for something. It was a way for her to change the focusof the attention she was getting and manipulate her way with many judges and family members.
My 14 year old daughter was raped and beaten by a kid she went to school with. Regardless of therapy we pursued, she couldn't process what had happened. She couldn't sleep, eat, or leave my side. She wanted to die because of the horror she endured. She is now in a residential treatment program for abuse victims.
I just dont think you can categorize everyone who has attempted or committed suicide in the same group.
ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. That's exactly the issue I have with her statements. I totally agree with you. Thank you for saying that.

Quoting -42-:

So if they stumble upon this post, they'll never put two and two together?

Blanket statements are never good. If you feel HE took the chickenshit way out, so be it. But not everyone is the same. That's like me saying every woman with a certain color of hair is a c*nt just because I met one who had that color of hair who happened to be one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only reason I am anon is so his family doesn't know I am the one who posted. They still haven't released his name to the papers yet. And I know there are a bunch of people he knew, and who lived near him, who just don't need to know about it until the family is ready to tell. Otherwise I would have gladly posted under my screen name.

Quoting -42-:

Anonymous is the chicken shit way of voicing your opinion, on an already anonymous forum.

And I foresee a lot of it in this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I love how 97% of you are siding with him, claiming mental illness or that I just don't know what he was going through.

How about the fact that he was just a BASTARD, who thought that hurting others and himself was the only way to go in life? I have not one ounce of sympathy for him. Too damn many times this shit is blamed on mental illness, which in my opinion, is also a chicken shit way out. It is used too frequently to diagnose people who aren't truly mentally ill. It is a cover up for suicide, abuse, and so many other things.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I love you :)

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Fuck you.

That's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Suicide is a permanent "solution" to temporary problems. It also doesn't give life a chance to get better.

I do agree to an extent, OP. Especially in the situation you posted about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Considering how often this type of shit happens, I highly doubt they would figure it out. 50 states, thousands of citiies, hundreds of thousands of counties and millions of people, and you expect one family to figure out this post is about them- without knowing who it is that posted it?

Quoting -42-:

So if they stumble upon this post, they'll never put two and two together?

Blanket statements are never good. If you feel HE took the chickenshit way out, so be it. But not everyone is the same. That's like me saying every woman with a certain color of hair is a c*nt just because I met one who had that color of hair who happened to be one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only reason I am anon is so his family doesn't know I am the one who posted. They still haven't released his name to the papers yet. And I know there are a bunch of people he knew, and who lived near him, who just don't need to know about it until the family is ready to tell. Otherwise I would have gladly posted under my screen name.

Quoting -42-:

Anonymous is the chicken shit way of voicing your opinion, on an already anonymous forum.

And I foresee a lot of it in this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM

You got that right, he was NOT "a good guy" he was fracked up seriously.    People who do not live with someone just don't have a clue.    Well,   whatever- he was right- better to take a chance with God if he is there than in prison.... Prison is hell.

He knew he would have gone there I guess.... and ya- seriously fracked in his head. 

I can get flamed for it, but we are probably better off without this guy around... sounds like he would have gone onto to being who knows what, later on.. and killed someone?

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I've attempted suicide many times. You should hear my life story, then we'll see whose a coward.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM
We didn't know him.

Do I think he's a PoS for laying a hand on that woman? Absolutely.

Do I know how he was in life to make the call that he was just a selfish prick who decided to pull a chicken shit move? No.

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with you on that particular situation. But not every time is a decision like that so cut and dry. What about the victims of abuse who end up taking their lives? Rape victims? Victims of things that no human being should ever be subjected to?

You for real think that a preteen child, beaten and sexually abused for most of their lives is going to be able to rationalize what they're feeling? So he/she is a chicken shit when it overwhelms them and they decide to kill themselves?

Quoting Anonymous:

I love how 97% of you are siding with him, claiming mental illness or that I just don't know what he was going through.

How about the fact that he was just a BASTARD, who thought that hurting others and himself was the only way to go in life? I have not one ounce of sympathy for him. Too damn many times this shit is blamed on mental illness, which in my opinion, is also a chicken shit way out. It is used too frequently to diagnose people who aren't truly mentally ill. It is a cover up for suicide, abuse, and so many other things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)