Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suicide is the chicken s••• way out of a bad situation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yep. That is exactly what I said.

Suicide is the chicken shit way to end a bad situation. Guy I went to school with, beat the shit out of his girlfriend, then ran off to his house and killed himself. Instead of handling things with the law he figured he would end his life.

It pisses me off. Everyone is siding with him, saying he was "such a good guy". Bullshit. If he was such a "good guy", he wouldn't have beat the shit out of his girlfriend. And he sure as hell wouldn't have run off and killed himself. No, if he was a "good guy", he wouldn't have touched her. And even if he had done something wrong, he would have had the balls to stand up and take the consequence to his action.

He was nothing more than a chicken shit. And to think, he was one of the POPULAR kids in high school, he had it all.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (41-50):
ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM
No! I'm not siding with "him" simply because I am disagreeing with YOUR ignorant blathering. All I'm saying is there's a little grey area here and it's fucking unnecessary to paint everyone with the same "chicken shit" brush.

In your example I think he was a chicken shit person because he beat a woman.

You don't know everyone else's story - and it's wrong to make inflammatory statements about a sensitive nature like this. Quit making it about sides, it's not about sides. These are people we are talking. Human beings, with families.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love how 97% of you are siding with him, claiming mental illness or that I just don't know what he was going through.

How about the fact that he was just a BASTARD, who thought that hurting others and himself was the only way to go in life? I have not one ounce of sympathy for him. Too damn many times this shit is blamed on mental illness, which in my opinion, is also a chicken shit way out. It is used too frequently to diagnose people who aren't truly mentally ill. It is a cover up for suicide, abuse, and so many other things.

-42-
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok, yet you had to hide your fake Internet name so they didn't crack the case.

So apparently you expected it.

But anyhoot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Considering how often this type of shit happens, I highly doubt they would figure it out. 50 states, thousands of citiies, hundreds of thousands of counties and millions of people, and you expect one family to figure out this post is about them- without knowing who it is that posted it?

Quoting -42-:

So if they stumble upon this post, they'll never put two and two together?

Blanket statements are never good. If you feel HE took the chickenshit way out, so be it. But not everyone is the same. That's like me saying every woman with a certain color of hair is a c*nt just because I met one who had that color of hair who happened to be one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only reason I am anon is so his family doesn't know I am the one who posted. They still haven't released his name to the papers yet. And I know there are a bunch of people he knew, and who lived near him, who just don't need to know about it until the family is ready to tell. Otherwise I would have gladly posted under my screen name.

Quoting -42-:

Anonymous is the chicken shit way of voicing your opinion, on an already anonymous forum.

And I foresee a lot of it in this post.

Mrs.Godfrey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting -42-:

Anonymous is the chicken shit way of voicing your opinion, on an already anonymous forum.

And I foresee a lot of it in this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Yeah. Too bad he didn't think about his family before he offed himself. Then again, mojority of them never do. They only think about themselves and how much better THEY would be when they are gone, right? To hell with their families. Their pain and suffering is the only thing that matters.

Quoting ThatSkinnyGirl:

No! I'm not siding with "him" simply because I am disagreeing with YOUR ignorant blathering. All I'm saying is there's a little grey area here and it's fucking unnecessary to paint everyone with the same "chicken shit" brush.

In your example I think he was a chicken shit person because he beat a woman.

You don't know everyone else's story - and it's wrong to make inflammatory statements about a sensitive nature like this. Quit making it about sides, it's not about sides. These are people we are talking. Human beings, with families.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love how 97% of you are siding with him, claiming mental illness or that I just don't know what he was going through.

How about the fact that he was just a BASTARD, who thought that hurting others and himself was the only way to go in life? I have not one ounce of sympathy for him. Too damn many times this shit is blamed on mental illness, which in my opinion, is also a chicken shit way out. It is used too frequently to diagnose people who aren't truly mentally ill. It is a cover up for suicide, abuse, and so many other things.

Mandy121907
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

This!   When I was extremely depressed a couple years ago, my thought was that my husband and daughter would be better off if I was dead.  You can't make a blanket statement and expect everyone to fall under it.  

Quoting 504bbymami:

Not even that is true. They usually believe that others would be better off if they didn't exist.

Quoting Anonymous:

I disagree.  When people think suicide is the only way out of a bad situation, they think that's what's best for them.  They are not thinking about the people they leave behind or if what they are going to do will affect anyone.  That's the only way they can see out.

Mandy S

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Phil 4:13

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:54 PM
in his case, yeah its pretty chicken shit that he did that. actually a very cowardly move!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Everyone's situation is different. You can't just lump every suicidal person into a "chicken shit" category. It's not true, and it's actually quite offensive to people who have lost loved ones in this manner. I'm not saying that this guy you're referring to was a good guy or that I agree with what he did, but you can't just judge everyone based off that.

A very good friend of mine shot and killed himself 2 years ago. He was not a chicken shit. He had many other demons. I don't think most suicidal people sit back and weigh the pros and cons of ending their life...it is a split irrational decision.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM
It amazes me that the moment someone takes their life they are such a good person and put on a pedestal. I have no sympathy.
xElizabethx
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I felt the same way until the first time my child tried to kill herself. Then, with each additional attempt on her life, my opinion continued to change. For some people it seems to be compulsive. Most actually are not in their "right" mind and are not thinking clearly. Panic, stupidity, drug use, mental illness, and even acts that are meant to be superficial and attention-based can result in suicide. Until you've been there I don't think you have the right to call any one a chicken shit.

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Agreed. Everytime iv had a suicidal thought, its been because i sometimes feel my family would be better off without me.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Not even that is true. They usually believe that others would be better off if they didn't exist.

Quoting Anonymous:

I disagree.  When people think suicide is the only way out of a bad situation, they think that's what's best for them.  They are not thinking about the people they leave behind or if what they are going to do will affect anyone.  That's the only way they can see out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)