Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suicide is the chicken s••• way out of a bad situation

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yep. That is exactly what I said.

Suicide is the chicken shit way to end a bad situation. Guy I went to school with, beat the shit out of his girlfriend, then ran off to his house and killed himself. Instead of handling things with the law he figured he would end his life.

It pisses me off. Everyone is siding with him, saying he was "such a good guy". Bullshit. If he was such a "good guy", he wouldn't have beat the shit out of his girlfriend. And he sure as hell wouldn't have run off and killed himself. No, if he was a "good guy", he wouldn't have touched her. And even if he had done something wrong, he would have had the balls to stand up and take the consequence to his action.

He was nothing more than a chicken shit. And to think, he was one of the POPULAR kids in high school, he had it all.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (91-97):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I think for every person their reasoning is personal... It's (almost) never a good decision. I only say almost because I'm sure someone could try to quote me with some crazy off the wall scenario where it might be somewhat reasonable. Overall though I think it's really sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
When I had PPD, I was really close to committing suicide. I truly believed that DS didn't like me and that he would be better off without me. I thought I was a failure as a parent because he was constantly crying all the time and I couldn't seem to calm him.
Mrsangeltoes
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM
My father committed suicide 5 years ago. I was 20 and had just had my first son. I need my father more then ever right now. He did an extremely selfish thing and I couldn't be more mad at him. I miss him terribly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM
You have an opinion that is absolutely so far from reality it is like you live on another planet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Oh, but thank fucking GOD I have an opinion. Much better to have one than to be a mindless ass, like so many others I see posting on this site.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have an opinion that is absolutely so far from reality it is like you live on another planet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Don't use those two words together God and the "f "word. ....shows how trashy you are and disrespectfyl you are Everyone has an opinion you idiot. It just shows how ignorant you are about mental health and the state it is in right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, but thank fucking GOD I have an opinion. Much better to have one than to be a mindless ass, like so many others I see posting on this site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
So, let me get this straight. I'm trashy, simply because I don't believe in YOUR God? Well, lah dee dah. I'm just a piece of white trash because I don't believe in God, and because I think that suicide is selfish and the WORST way to disrespect those who love you and want nothing more than to help.

And FYI, it isn't all about mental illness. I think that's the cover that is most frequently given, to hide the fact that so many who do kill themselves are just selfish and only thinking of themselves, and that they are cowards for not facing the realities of life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't use those two words together God and the "f "word. ....shows how trashy you are and disrespectfyl you are Everyone has an opinion you idiot. It just shows how ignorant you are about mental health and the state it is in right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)