Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you selfish prick ~vent~

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Today was my friends bridal shower lunch. I have had the date marked on the calender for weeks, i put it on cozi, I have a save the date magnet on the fridge, I reminded DH last night, I even mentioned before church that we were meeting at 1 for lunch.  we got home from church,  I went upstairs to put the baby down, change my clothes and fix my hair. while this was going on apparently DH's buddy called to invite him golfing. I come downstairs and ds is crying, I ask whats wrong and he says daddy wouldn't let him go play with him and his friend, so thinking DH is at the neighbors house I call him to let him know he has to come home so I can leave. that ass starts yelling at me about how he has a 1pm tee time and he's not coming home so I can gossip over lunch. WTF! I haven't gone out in months, he goes out and golfs or plays poker 3 times a month and I cant go to a bridal shower that I told him about several times. Whatever I hope he likes burnt food, starched or dirty underwear and sleeping on the couch, I am beyond pissed right now!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
What a douche! You should take the kids to the golf course and leave them with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
That's a really jerky move on his part. You have every right to be pissed. Plus I can't believe he left the house without at least saying goodbye to you and left his kid in tears. Totally shady move - he knew he was being an ass so that's why he slipped out and then to be a dick and yell at you over the phone?!? Give him hell when he comes home!
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Wow, what an asshole. I'd drive the kids to the golf course.

opal10161973
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't starch his underwear.  Put itching powder in them or a thin coating of bengay.  Much more fun to watch.  LOL 

There is also clear or nearly tasteless exlax.  That's always a winner.  A little goes a long way. 

One of my favorites is the cup of ice water in the shower trick.  You just wait for them to get into the shower and get a cup of ice water and pour over the top.  The screams of delight are wonderful to hear.  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Wow what an ass!! I would cut holes in the front of all his undies.. You know.. before you starch them!! ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao I like the itching powder idea

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I'm still trying to decide if it is better to be passive abrasive before the big fight or passive aggressive after a big fight.
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol funny

Quoting opal10161973:

Don't starch his underwear.  Put itching powder in them or a thin coating of bengay.  Much more fun to watch.  LOL 

There is also clear or nearly tasteless exlax.  That's always a winner.  A little goes a long way. 

One of my favorites is the cup of ice water in the shower trick.  You just wait for them to get into the shower and get a cup of ice water and pour over the top.  The screams of delight are wonderful to hear.  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

You stay married to this prick why?

kagegirl
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Oh dude. Seriously i would make him feel the noise for minths over this one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)