Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

kitchen savvy husbands.

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is your husband good in the kitchen? Mine is amazing, we have our friends coming over almost every weekend handing him steaks, pork shoulder or ground beef asking him to cook. I'll admit he is a much better cook than I am. Tonight he made cheese stuffed hamburgers on fresh homemade buns. Yesterday it was steak with mushrooms and huge baked sweet potatoes.

So who is the cook in your house?
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM

he's a good cook, he doesn't burn water or anything but he's much more adept on the grill and smoker.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM

My husband is amazing in the kitchen! He loves to cook so he cooks most nights. He cooks ALOT better then I ever could!

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM
He is the cook in this house :) like he likes to make dinner up on the fly. :) I love it
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Yep he's awesome!!
He grills a lot and is good with the cast iron skillets.

Cleaning up is another story!
jojo_star
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Yes, dh is amazing in the kitchen! We share cooking duties with our oldest two kids.

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
He is amazing, he's better at it than I am and enjoys it, where I dislike it, so he is the primary cook in our home. The crock pot is my domain though.
kaygarcia97
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
So does mine. When I was pregnant it was both good and bad lol. He'd whip up cheesey grits and shrimp at 3am or he'd cook me French fries

Now if we stay up late he will make us monkey bread.

Quoting KelliansMom:

He is the cook in this house :) like he likes to make dinner up on the fly. :) I love it
kaygarcia97
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I always tell him he should of gone to culinary school instead of joining the marines. I like cooking but he usually does most of it and he loves it so.I'm more than happy to let him

Quoting mrsbrand:

He is amazing, he's better at it than I am and enjoys it, where I dislike it, so he is the primary cook in our home. The crock pot is my domain though.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM

He's very good :)

But I'm better.

Luuckymommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM
My husband is an amazing cook and enjoys it. I have never enjoyed cooking the way he does so I am happy to let him<3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)