Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Is your husband good in the kitchen? Mine is amazing, we have our friends coming over almost every weekend handing him steaks, pork shoulder or ground beef asking him to cook. I'll admit he is a much better cook than I am. Tonight he made cheese stuffed hamburgers on fresh homemade buns. Yesterday it was steak with mushrooms and huge baked sweet potatoes.

So who is the cook in your house?
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Replies (41-46):
xxBiteMExx
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I can cook breakfast. Does that count? Lol.

And I can do a tator tot casserole.
Quoting kaygarcia97:

I rock at crockpot cooking and my signature dish is parmesan crusted chicken stuffed with mozzarella/ricotta cheese and baked.

I prefer making desert such as chocolates chunk cookies lol

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

Oh yea. It runs in his dads side of the family lol. Hi grandma was a caterer and his dad is the bead chef at an army base in California. Dh wants to be a chef too. Im not good in the kitchen lol. But I try. Sometimes im okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JewelJones
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM

My husband is pretty good in the kitchen. I went to culianry school and studied patiserrie and baking and of course along with that Ive taken a few classes that were culinary based, so Im pretty good as well. But he's worked in the restaurant industry since 06' so he's learned a thing or two and he's better than me in some aspects. He makes a delicious scampi...

.eating

lucyblue202
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM

My SO is an amazing cook, much better then me for sure.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
We both cook, but he is better. He is about to start culinary school. I, however, am the baker.
huneebadger
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM

We both cook, right after we had our dd he did most of the cooking as I had a c-section and wasn't moving around well. I am still on maternity leave and he works so I try to do the cooking so he can spend time with our 6 month old when he gets home from work. If we have company over he normally does all the cooking!

jlm2676
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I am. I went to school for culinary arts/pastry arts. Dh can make the basics.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)