Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Newly Divorced and trying to date.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have met lots of nice guys but I'm not attracted to any of them. I'm never going to be happy again. My ex cheated and left me.

Now he's doing his best to make me hell. Since he left. I wish he would stop. I met a really nice guy in the Navy after 2 weeks he's planning our life as a couple. Ugh.. I'm going to be alone forever.

Any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (11-15):
NuM1mOmMyOf2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 AM

be patient it comes when you least expect it.. trust me i know.. i once felt the same as you.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Who is planning your life? Your ex or the new guy lol? My ex found out I was interested in another guy and ruined it for me by going on about how we (me and guy that I was interested in) were in love and I was probably pregnant (sex would have had to happen, plus I was on BC) and we were going to move in with each other and get married.

If your ex is causing issues, keep him as far out of your new love life as possible. My ex cheated on me countless times, but lost his shit when he found out that a guy friend of mine was texting me. The guy and I never dated because crazy ex, but I am glad. I later met my now husband. Good thing I didn't waste my time.

Dreamly
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:33 AM
I was not about to try to find a man when I met my now dh. He's amazing and I love him so much.
klmom2
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:48 AM
I agree with many of the post here, you need to take some me time for yourself. When the time is right you willl meet the man who will be right for you. Good luck.
Have a bless and wonderful day!
daughteroftruth
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:51 AM

take some time to work on you.  I fyou just got out of a bad relationship, you need to work on you, work on your issues, and learn how to be happy with you.  focus on you and your kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN