Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HONEYMOON ADVICE!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
So I have this amazing man that I have been in love with since I was 17. We were best friends all through high school and then I got a little too intoxicated and confessed my undying love for him and we've been inseparable since.

He supported me while I was on active duty, and while I was away at college. Actually, I came home from active duty to a new home that he bought for us at 19. We have a seven month old little girl that we adore and have finally decided to get hitched.

We have amazing sex (TMI, I know) but I want to make our honeymoon phenomenal. We've never really tried anything insane but he's the only guy I've ever been with so I'm not quite sure what to do. Lol

If you awesome ladies could give me some mind blowing honeymoon advice, I'd kiss your ass in public ;)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Depends on where you go...for my dh, we had a nice hotel and I brought a lot of long silk scarves.  I got dh naked, sat him at the edge of the poster bed, tied his hands and feet to each side.  Then I have him a nice dance, then I blind folded him and teased his whole body....I'm sure you can take it from there..good luck, congrats, have fun and btw, thanks for your service to this country. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Being tied up is one of my favorite things! My SO loves it as well. Also spankings are fun as long as you two understand not too hard or have a safety word. There really are a lot of fun things you can do. Google some or look at a Kama Sutra book. Congrats and thanks for serving! :)

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:20 AM

http://www.cosmomag.com/, go to their sex section and they have all kinds of positions to choose from and their level of difficulty!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Thank ya miss! Greatly appreciated lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN