Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have to tell your DH/SO to shower?

Posted by   + Show Post

Serious question, do you need to remind your SO/DH to shower?

My SO is a bigger guy, and gets stinky if he goes a few days without showering. It's so bad that some of his customers have called to complain. So this morning I reminded him that he needs to shower before work tomorrow. And before bed tonight I reminded him again that he forgot to shower. He needs it! Pretty bad. But he's yet to shower. (This is seriously day 5 or 6 without one!)

Anyone need to remind their SO/DH?? Or am I the only lucky one?

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Replies (71-77):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM

i cant tell him to shower. he is a big boy. I wish I could tell him too... he will go 3-10MONTHS  without one. he only showers after a haircut. maybe after the flu.... but surprisingly he doesnt smell. (well I cant smell anything..) on the other hand shower ever other day. (My skin drys out if I do it everyday. even with lotion)

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Uh no. That's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM
No way!! DH showers each morning AND after going #2. He's a clean freak about his body - thank god!
kaybear123
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Nope.

CafeMom Tickers
JenniferM.657
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Ok.  Every other day I can see, maybe even every 3rd day if you don't really do much.  But 5 or 6?  Gross.  I tell my husband that he's not allowed in the bed if he doesn't shower at least every other day.

I shower every day - sometimes twice a day.  I don't understand why other people don't, but as long as I don't have to smell them, whatever.

Mommie_2_Boys
by Steph on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM
My husband and I both shower twice a day without anyone telling us to lol
KatieFlower
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Um no way! My five year old son doesn't even forget to take his bath! Why does your husband not take showers?!?! How do you guys have sex?!?!?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured