Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So what if he's gay!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 181 Replies
3 moms liked this
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:58 PM
4 moms liked this

My son looks fierce in his sisters princess dresses. My husband and I don't mind one bit.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Why allow the wuss over at all? Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM
10 moms liked this
That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM

He lives with us fulltime. Duh

Quoting LoriLou75:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:01 PM

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

You can't catch the gay.

sillymumof2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My DS is almost 5. He loves my little pony, playing with my makeup, and dressing up his animals. He writes stories(about zombies and monsters) that share dance and always has flowers. He loves painting his nails too. Hates ppl seeing them tho...

I agree. Who cares how he turns out. Even if he is gay he's still my Trevor. So be it. S
do what lets them b happy
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
4 moms liked this
You suck

Quoting Anonymous:

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
So kick him out duh.....why wait?

Quoting Anonymous:

He lives with us fulltime. Duh

Quoting LoriLou75:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)