Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So what if he's gay!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
None of that dictates what their preference would be. Boys liking girly things may mean that they will be sensitive to their wife and children's needs.
Southrncomfort
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

The worst thing a "parent" could do to a gay child IMO.

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM

No living with this kid sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

You suck

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM
5 moms liked this
You don't deserve to be a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Im not his parent. So I don't care. He can go live with his mom.

Quoting Southrncomfort:

The worst thing a "parent" could do to a gay child IMO.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM

My other two kids are normal. Ss is just weird. He does weird shit and is a lazy ass brat. Can't stand him.

Quoting FoxFire363:

You don't deserve to be a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
no, the real way to tell if he is gay is if he plays with a robin doll
serenesmom1
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Exactly you got the idea! he is your son he is you. You will love him no matter what and that's all that matters!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, posing a little girly, etc........there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

jesistar6910

This.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't catch the gay.

ksueditz

my ds14 loved having his nails painted, and playing dress up in my clothes. now he doesn't and he is girl crazy. what he plays w/ or watches as a child, has no bearing on his sexuality.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN