Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what if he's gay!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM
But that's not the fact. Shes already said he's out at 18 regardless. I don't agree with kicking a child out simply for being gay. But I can see how that's the icing on the cake if its not something they agree with.

Quoting Anonymous:

The fact that she can tolerate all that, but if he is gay, then he'll be kicked out is what I find disturbing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh of course. Its ALWAYS stepmoms fault if a kid is fucked up. Sorry but if a SEVENTEEN year old boy is shoving shit up his ass, and shitting in clothing piles, then leaving it for anyone to find....they are way more disturbed than anything stepmom could cause.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM
If he's sticking things in his ass I wouldn't exactly call him a wuss. That shit's kind of painful sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I'm sorry but majority of ppl are not disgusted by straight people. But over a million are offended by gays.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Mhmmmm sure. No nothing to indicate you're a couple. Bullshit. Back to the closet with your straight shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Yes you do. Every time you're in public with your SO and hold hands or call him honey. Give him a quick kiss goodbye or a loving hug. Yup that's your straight shit. No one wants to see that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont flash my "straight shit" around.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

How about keep your straight shit in the closet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have a belief is not intolerance. Keep gay away from me and I am fine.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Really?  Why, because I'm intolerant of intolerance?  I really don't care if I make you sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Tell these people to mind their own damn business and to shut their stupid, judgemental, homo-phobic pie holes!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Thank you! It's not just he might be gay. It's all the crap he's doing with no regard for the rest of this family. I don't want his disabled brother to be influenced by his behavior. And I am disgusted I have to lock up flashlights to keep them from being stuffed up his ass. 

Quoting Anonymous:

But that's not the fact. Shes already said he's out at 18 regardless. I don't agree with kicking a child out simply for being gay. But I can see how that's the icing on the cake if its not something they agree with.

Quoting Anonymous:

The fact that she can tolerate all that, but if he is gay, then he'll be kicked out is what I find disturbing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh of course. Its ALWAYS stepmoms fault if a kid is fucked up. Sorry but if a SEVENTEEN year old boy is shoving shit up his ass, and shitting in clothing piles, then leaving it for anyone to find....they are way more disturbed than anything stepmom could cause.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm. Do you think he might do those things because of your animosity towards him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM
So?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but majority of ppl are not disgusted by straight people. But over a million are offended by gays.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Mhmmmm sure. No nothing to indicate you're a couple. Bullshit. Back to the closet with your straight shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Yes you do. Every time you're in public with your SO and hold hands or call him honey. Give him a quick kiss goodbye or a loving hug. Yup that's your straight shit. No one wants to see that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Really?  Why, because I'm intolerant of intolerance?  I really don't care if I make you sick.

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Tell these people to mind their own damn business and to shut their stupid, judgemental, homo-phobic pie holes!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM

So? Im not the only person who is against it. There are tons who are. My town does not have openly gay people walking around. At least they don't flaunt it. I don't want my kids exposed to that crap. Would hate for them to catch it.

Quoting FoxFire363:

So?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM
It doesn't matter how many people are opposed to it. 200 years ago, the majority of people believed blacks were inferior and supported slavery. That didn't make it right. Have you never heard of the concept of the tyranny of the majority? How about the concept of being a decent human being? My wife and I don't "flaunt" anything by going out in public together btw. It isn't like we make out in the streets. And one last thing, it isn't contagious, dumbass.

Quoting Anonymous:

So? Im not the only person who is against it. There are tons who are. My town does not have openly gay people walking around. At least they don't flaunt it. I don't want my kids exposed to that crap. Would hate for them to catch it.

Quoting FoxFire363:

So?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM

200 years ago ppl were smart! Now there is an idiot in the white house and people want us to accept abominations!

Quoting FoxFire363:

It doesn't matter how many people are opposed to it. 200 years ago, the majority of people believed blacks were inferior and supported slavery. That didn't make it right. Have you never heard of the concept of the tyranny of the majority? How about the concept of being a decent human being? My wife and I don't "flaunt" anything by going out in public together btw. It isn't like we make out in the streets. And one last thing, it isn't contagious, dumbass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

So?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Ooh Jesus you are so ignorant

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

So?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Your ignorance is showing, shithead!

Quoting Anonymous:

200 years ago ppl were smart! Now there is an idiot in the white house and people want us to accept abominations!

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

So?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

We dont do PDAs

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Quoting Anonymous:

You make me sick

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured