Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what if he's gay!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Anyone else have a DS who enjoys watching princess movies, doing girly stuff?

My DS LOVES Princess Sophia, Princess stuff, he loves to play "mommy" with his "babies" (stuffed animals), etc.....there are others I can't think of atm.

I keep getting told that I'm going to turn my son gay by allowing it....

Well, soooo what?!?!? He is going to be who he's going to be one way or another.

Eta: I keep getting lectured about how gay isn't a preference, how it's a sexual orientation.....or just plain lectured and I don't know why. This post is saying OTHERS are telling me this. I DO NOT CARE if my son likes boys, girls are both. I do not care if he wants to walk around in a princess dress and heels in public. I'm allowing him to be himself and don't care what others try and tell me.

I am his mother, it is my job to support his decisions and love him unconditionally. My job is to guide him through life, not to judge him for what he may or may not be. I'm allowing him to explore as much as he wants.

I was just asking a simple question.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Replies (61-70):
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this

My son used to love to play dress up - including make up - he loved princess movies, had dolls and all. He's now 23 and a rough manly man semi engaged to a wonderful girl. He said he had a fun childhood and will laugh at the old pictures of him in "drag". He was allowed to play and be himself, he grew into the man he was meant to be. I believe children should be allowed to express themselves how ever they need to and that includes playing with "girly things" if they want. Being GAY is a sexual preference that has nothing to do with how they are raised. You either are or you're not.

It's funny, When you say illegal immigrants, I think of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Love it!!!

DS has Sophia the First movie!! He is glued to it!

Quoting ccnstanczak:

did you see this?

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/13/dads-story-of-buying-sofia-the-first-dvd_n_3074141.html

MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM
What a bitch. Apparently you don't love unconditionally.

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Mobile Photo

tristahope
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM

What do you mean sodomizes him self and leaves the evidence? For example: Does he ram things up his ass or something and leave them lying around. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's sad that you would throw him out for being gay. 😞

Quoting Anonymous:

My ss is 17 and watches My Little Pony. Has never dated. And is a wuss. Pretty sure he's gay. If he comes out of the closet he will be moving out of my house.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Ds is only 21 months but he gets so excited when he sees Doc McStuffins come on, and also Minnie's Bowtique things between shows. He does enjoy Sophia also. I'm not worried, but I'll love him no matter what
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM

O god I HATE that!

Ds LOVES Princess sophia(when he went potty today I heard him in the bath room singing one of the songs from that show lol)-My little pony etc he'll play with a baby doll for hours. he's a KID.

my neighbor said "you're going to turn him into a sinning little faggot" the other day when we were playing outside..

I got up, Told DS to go inside, once inside I told her "I won't be bringing my son out front from now on, I don't want your so called christian attitude rubbing off on him at the age of FOUR. You're disgusting."

I'm over that stupid bullshit.

Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM
She was picking up his laundry up in the family room loft and a flashlight covered in shit fell out of a shirt.... When confronted he said it was the cat who did it .... It was a communal area of the house

Quoting tristahope:

What do you mean sodomizes him self and leaves the evidence? For example: Does he ram things up his ass or something and leave them lying around. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not just the gay thing. He lies constantly, sodomizes himself and leaves the evidence everywhere. Refuses to help with chores. Won't get a job, won't pass his classes. The gay thing would be the last straw. I can't stand him and want him gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM

omg I saw this a few weeks ago on FB I freaking love this!! The dad and the lady behind him are totally awesome in my book! lol

Quoting ccnstanczak:

did you see this?

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/13/dads-story-of-buying-sofia-the-first-dvd_n_3074141.html

tristahope
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM

OMG that is awful. Dang he has to be in pain from a flash light. I would have said okay you either tell me or we are going to the doctor to see what they say. I bet he would have told her then. I would not know how to react about this but if it were my child or even step child I would want them to tell me the truth. I would not disown them or anything but this type of behavior for example what he done would not be exceptable in my house at all. 

All I can say is good luck to her. I apologize for the way I asked I didn;t know of any other way to ask, 

Quoting Anastacia1988:

She was picking up his laundry up in the family room loft and a flashlight covered in shit fell out of a shirt.... When confronted he said it was the cat who did it .... It was a communal area of the house

Quoting tristahope:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured