Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is my one exception.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
He is the one guy who gives me butterfly's who makes my world spin from a kiss then doesn't talk to me again for a week. He is the one guy I would drop what I'm doing to go to him. He is the one guy I will get in bed with without being in a long term relationship. He is the one guy that has my heart and he doesn't even know it.
How did I get into this situation? But I don't want to leave it. I feel guilty and dirty but at the same time I look Foreward to our next hook Up. He just confuses me he will hold my hand almost have me a shirt of his to wear home and he even called me baby once lol my heart jumped and my mind fell into a trance. I try to hide how I feel well he knows I like him and I'm atrracted to him and want more than hook ups. But he has no idea how I feel truly he has no idea how bitter sweet his kisses are how my day is 100% better when he smiles. So I obviously am not telling anyone in person that I'm hooking up with him and defiantly not that I'm falling for him. I just want him happy and this seems to put a smile on his face. I just needed to get this off my chest I never hooked up like this and it hurts but thrills me at the same time.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Is he married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:14 AM
No he isn't married or dating anyone. I don't share well and I know how it feels to be cheated on so I could never do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he married?

jenustin
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM

So what is the problem then,it's he just using you or are you to scared to tell him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I'm scared too.. I mean if he wanted more than this wouldn't he have said something? But why did he just kiss me infront of his friend. Why does he hold my hand and why did he call me baby.. I'm not good in these situations well with men in genral an I don't feel like I'm good enough for him.. Like I would drag him down. He is 22 almost and out of the army and I'm about to go into the navy at 20 years old

Quoting jenustin:So what is the problem then,it's he just using you or are you to scared to tell him?
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM
You are his booty call. It's not "cheating".

Quoting Anonymous:

No he isn't married or dating anyone. I don't share well and I know how it feels to be cheated on so I could never do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he married?

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Tell him ???
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:32 AM
No one said it was cheating I just said I could never be with a married man unless I was married to him lol. Because I know how it feels to find out that your husband is sleeping around

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

You are his booty call. It's not "cheating".

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I want to but I can't.. I get to tongue tied around him. I'm not sure if he wants me for more than hanging out and random mind blowing sex sessions.. I think I'm just making it more complicated because I'm just scared and nervous lol

Quoting QueenBof6:

Tell him ???

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:38 AM
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Tell him or you will never know.

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to but I can't.. I get to tongue tied around him. I'm not sure if he wants me for more than hanging out and random mind blowing sex sessions.. I think I'm just making it more complicated because I'm just scared and nervous lol

Quoting QueenBof6:

Tell him ???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)