Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is my one exception.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He is the one guy who gives me butterfly's who makes my world spin from a kiss then doesn't talk to me again for a week. He is the one guy I would drop what I'm doing to go to him. He is the one guy I will get in bed with without being in a long term relationship. He is the one guy that has my heart and he doesn't even know it.
How did I get into this situation? But I don't want to leave it. I feel guilty and dirty but at the same time I look Foreward to our next hook Up. He just confuses me he will hold my hand almost have me a shirt of his to wear home and he even called me baby once lol my heart jumped and my mind fell into a trance. I try to hide how I feel well he knows I like him and I'm atrracted to him and want more than hook ups. But he has no idea how I feel truly he has no idea how bitter sweet his kisses are how my day is 100% better when he smiles. So I obviously am not telling anyone in person that I'm hooking up with him and defiantly not that I'm falling for him. I just want him happy and this seems to put a smile on his face. I just needed to get this off my chest I never hooked up like this and it hurts but thrills me at the same time.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Replies (11-16):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Your right.. Maybe I will invite him over for dinner and ask him what he wants and tell him how I feel I just want him in some way and I'm afraid if I say something he will be gone

Quoting QueenBof6:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Tell him or you will never know.

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to but I can't.. I get to tongue tied around him. I'm not sure if he wants me for more than hanging out and random mind blowing sex sessions.. I think I'm just making it more complicated because I'm just scared and nervous lol

Quoting QueenBof6:

Tell him ???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Gl
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Gl

jenustin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM

if he leaves because you told him then you don't want him around anyways!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM
True well I saw him last night and he kissed me infront of his friend and I have talked to him since but I've though about him all day and how I want to tell him how I feel and when lol..

Quoting jenustin:

if he leaves because you told him then you don't want him around anyways!!!

TugBoatMama
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM

If he is only having you over for sexy times, its a booty call. If not then idk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN