Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF did you just do DUDE!? Seriously, that was really Effed up!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

So....

Hubby and I were watching a little tv last night and this commercial comes on (new kina man electrical shaver thingie) anyhow so the dude trims his beard then likes his shaver so much that he trims off the beard and it goes on and on then he decides to shave his chest.... Then he drops his drawers and shaves his.... ya...... down there.... so hubby and I were looking at eachother like WTF? 

Well anyhow so this morning I get up and drinkin muh coffeee like every mornin while checkin out CM wakin up to Coffee in muh cup and he says...

Ya know I cannot stop thinking about that commerical... You realize after he shaved his junk he resumes to shaving his face!???

So Im like ya so? Most guys would afterall, you guys are slobs n all except you honey, your a little more on the girly side.

But ya... that commercial was a bit odd.....

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I know you all saw that damn commerical!@

Toxic.Stardust
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:23 AM
I didn't know cats had husbands...

That is a weird commercial, although I do use the same razor for my legs, under arms, and other things, but I rinse it out first
melschlegs
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

TOTALLY off topic, but I thought you'd be pleased to know we adopted a kitty yesterday.  A pretty black kitty named Dudley.

But yeah, that's weird.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I am so glad I don't watch tv.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:24 AM

would you use it on your face after you shaved your cooter?

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

I didn't know cats had husbands...

That is a weird commercial, although I do use the same razor for my legs, under arms, and other things, but I rinse it out first

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I do not use the same razor bc it gets dull by the time i get there LMFAO 

momof3grls4517
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

lol...I saw that commericial. It took me a minute to realize he was shaving his man parts.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

OOO congrats! I would display my LOL new cat pic but Im on my desktop :|

Quoting melschlegs:

TOTALLY off topic, but I thought you'd be pleased to know we adopted a kitty yesterday.  A pretty black kitty named Dudley.

But yeah, that's weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

havent seen the commercial. Your cat husband doesnt shave does he? That would look really strange

melschlegs
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Dudley shows disinterest in your kitty meme.  (hehehe)

Quoting thetrollcat:

OOO congrats! I would display my LOL new cat pic but Im on my desktop :|

Quoting melschlegs:

But yeah, that's weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)