Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm soooooo embarrassed!! What happened during sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh and I were going hard core it was very heated. It takes me a while to cum and Idk if its cum or pee cuz it goes everywhere like water but its the greatest feeling ever and so he had me bent over on me knees laying on my chest my hands behind me and was fingering me. I feel like I gotta push when I cum well I did and let out a HUGE FART in his face. So loud and long and abrupt. Omg and airy sounding!! Well he stopped and just sat back then kinda looked into the distance then went on the blanket and slept...
This was five minutes ago....
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Ive got a story but its not about a fart(I posted it in the bedroom group)  DH and I were going at it when I was on my period.  It helps them stop and not hurt as bad.  I was on top riding him and I cum like a Niagara falls when Im on top.  You could hear how wet I was and he was because of the terrible sloppy squish noises. WELLL we finished and turned the lights on... I didnt just cum... there was blood everywhere.  A big puddle you could see his ass crack from him laying in it, there was splatter sprayed on the sheet from me bouncing. I was so embarrassed (just to insert DHs favorite movie is Stand by Me... see if you catch this)  then he looks down and yells LEECHES! He had clots on his dick and he couldnt be nice and wipe them off he had to make fun of me when I wanted to die already!

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Hah.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Sweet mother of god! How do I get that on my phone!? That's HILARIOUS!

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM
It was from my ass
A poop fart

Quoting babyfever2011:

Vaginal flatulence (flatus vaginalis in Latin) is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina. It may occur during or after sexual intercourse or during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus but does not involve waste gases and thus often has no specific odor associated.

babyfever2011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Omg!!! Ewwww!!! Lol! He's ur husband dnt worry he'll live

Quoting Anonymous:

It was from my ass

A poop fart

Quoting babyfever2011:

Vaginal flatulence (flatus vaginalis in Latin) is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina. It may occur during or after sexual intercourse or during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus but does not involve waste gases and thus often has no specific odor associated.

LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM
LOL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Ok let me help you feel better.

My now X, well he was going down on me.  I was so in to it, and relaxed that I farted, i didnt know it was going to happen until after it did because i was so relaxed.  Surprisingly, he didnt stop.  and we never spoke about it.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM
**vomit!**

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

lilbit53009
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM

lol...it happens sometimes...farts don't stop us hahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Gross I would have gone to bed too...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured