Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Friends Husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
So I just started about a year ago reconnecting with an old friend from High School. Started working out together. She introduced me to her husband who got me on to BeachBody workouts like P90x, Insanity, Turbofire even started running in the early mornings with him. My friend doesn't run because she just hates it so I wake up early some mornings and will go running with her husband, who had become a very good friend/buddy. Well so I thought...I am a happily married woman and he would say he is a happily married man. But apparently he wants a little more from me than just my friendship. We have been buddies and running with each other since last July, well the other day we are facebooking, he is working offshore and that is the only way he communicates when gone. Well we are just talking while I am watching my son's basketball practice (my husband is the coach) he starts talking a little pervy. I mean making comments of how he is horny. Well I'm like you need to talk to your wife, then all of a sudden he sends me a picture of his junk with his hand on it, "saying I can't wait to get home and stick this so deep in you". Then right after that he message me sayin "omg don't look at that I am sorry it was meant to go to my wife, who I am talking to now on Facebook". I'm like ok obviously I can't avoid looking at it since it was right there. But he continues to laugh about it and talk to me about it.
I tell him to finish his business with his wife and I'll talk to him later. He tells me she just went to bed. This all happened that fast. In no way could you be in the middle of sexting then they go to bed that quick. I'm not stupid. So I just tell him I got to go. He has never once been inappropriate with me alone face to face, except for one time when he wanted to stretch me out I had to stop him..Was too weird.
Like I said his wife is a friend of mine and I don't play games and definitely wouldn't do that to a friend or the love of my life. She tells me how she trusts him blah blah, also talks about how she hasn't been giving it up to him.
Do y'all think this was a one time thing or what? He is just a different person on FB?

Sorry how this is written, doing this all from my IPhone.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Maybe it really was a one time thing
mudwrap
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Be careful of this guy. He's a playa.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I hope you're right. He will bring it up and call it the oops time and says " I hope Facebook behaves and doesn't do that again, then will say how it sucks no one ever sends him an oops". He also did make a comment the other night while we were at his house playing poker, how he could see down my shirt while I was leaning over on the table looking at my cards. I said I was moving spots, he said "I should not of said anything then". We were alone outside at the time.

Quoting sandra_t00:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this
You both slowly overstepped the bounds long ago.

And, fb is the devil. I would personally break ties immediately. Jmo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Where did I over step? I never once gave him the impression that i want anything other than a friendship with him. My husband and his wife know we run, FB and talk on the phone. I truly believe a man and a woman can be friends without any sexual feeling toward one another. I just now after all these months think he has other intentions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:10 AM
3 moms liked this
It would probably be best if you cut ties. Do not run with him, do not talk on FB, you can't delete him because that will cause suspicion with your friend so just don't talk to him anymore via FB messenger and only visit with him when both his wife AND your dh are present. He has made it very clear that he cannot be trusted and he has crossed the lines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I completely agree and will do that. Just the thought of him like that makes my skin crawl.

Quoting Anonymous:

It would probably be best if you cut ties. Do not run with him, do not talk on FB, you can't delete him because that will cause suspicion with your friend so just don't talk to him anymore via FB messenger and only visit with him when both his wife AND your dh are present. He has made it very clear that he cannot be trusted and he has crossed the lines.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this
He is trying to "egg you on" he wants to cheat, but doesn't know how to directly approach you.

You should cut ties with him. Stop jogging with him, hanging out or whatever where you would be alone with him. Or just tell him he is overstepping his boundaries.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope you're right. He will bring it up and call it the oops time and says " I hope Facebook behaves and doesn't do that again, then will say how it sucks no one ever sends him an oops". He also did make a comment the other night while we were at his house playing poker, how he could see down my shirt while I was leaning over on the table looking at my cards. I said I was moving spots, he said "I should not of said anything then". We were alone outside at the time.

Quoting sandra_t00:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this
You don't go out with another woman's husband jogging or whatnot. What did u expect ?? He's a married man stay the fuck away

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did I over step? I never once gave him the impression that i want anything other than a friendship with him. My husband and his wife know we run, FB and talk on the phone. I truly believe a man and a woman can be friends without any sexual feeling toward one another. I just now after all these months think he has other intentions.

Quoting Anonymous:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM
2 moms liked this

oh just let him stick the tip in your pooper and call it a day.

so many moral crises on this site that people need "advice" on. use some common sense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)