Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Friends Husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I just started about a year ago reconnecting with an old friend from High School. Started working out together. She introduced me to her husband who got me on to BeachBody workouts like P90x, Insanity, Turbofire even started running in the early mornings with him. My friend doesn't run because she just hates it so I wake up early some mornings and will go running with her husband, who had become a very good friend/buddy. Well so I thought...I am a happily married woman and he would say he is a happily married man. But apparently he wants a little more from me than just my friendship. We have been buddies and running with each other since last July, well the other day we are facebooking, he is working offshore and that is the only way he communicates when gone. Well we are just talking while I am watching my son's basketball practice (my husband is the coach) he starts talking a little pervy. I mean making comments of how he is horny. Well I'm like you need to talk to your wife, then all of a sudden he sends me a picture of his junk with his hand on it, "saying I can't wait to get home and stick this so deep in you". Then right after that he message me sayin "omg don't look at that I am sorry it was meant to go to my wife, who I am talking to now on Facebook". I'm like ok obviously I can't avoid looking at it since it was right there. But he continues to laugh about it and talk to me about it.
I tell him to finish his business with his wife and I'll talk to him later. He tells me she just went to bed. This all happened that fast. In no way could you be in the middle of sexting then they go to bed that quick. I'm not stupid. So I just tell him I got to go. He has never once been inappropriate with me alone face to face, except for one time when he wanted to stretch me out I had to stop him..Was too weird.
Like I said his wife is a friend of mine and I don't play games and definitely wouldn't do that to a friend or the love of my life. She tells me how she trusts him blah blah, also talks about how she hasn't been giving it up to him.
Do y'all think this was a one time thing or what? He is just a different person on FB?

Sorry how this is written, doing this all from my IPhone.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mrsmayaguy
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM

If you are smart better safe than sorry.  Get a new running buddy.  Keep your distance from him!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I know what you mean. I'll be very careful how I do this. Tonight I will talk to hubby.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

Yeah, regardless of his intentions, you have to do the right thing here. I'd be telling my husband and maybe casually, in a joking way mention it to your girlfriend. I can almost guarantee she won't know it happened and she should. If you come off like you're shocked and kind of amused, maybe she won't take it so shitty had you just said "What the hell was your husband thinking?!" Know what I mean? That way she's at least aware of what happened.

Quoting Anonymous:

It felt like BS too when he did it. You know how men can't seem to lie or play anything off well? The way he was talking just felt like he was trying. I told him to go talk to just his wife and he told me right away she was going to bed. So I was like wtf!! And just sari I had to go.

I'm going to tell my hubby what's up tomorrow.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

Here's how you know whether he was being a filthy ass male or not. Lets say my DF and I were chatting on FB if for some reason he weren't around, but he's also chatting with his best friends girlfriend whom I adore and will be in our wedding. If he had accidentally sent a picture of his junk to his best friends girlfriend, you'd better believe he'd be the first one to tell me about it while kicking himself in the ass. I kind of call bullshit on this being an accident though.

Quoting Journeysmama11:

I completely agree.

If you said yes, he'd jump at the opportunity. (not saying you would!!!) I think that if you and his wife are good enough friends then you should tell her. All the comments that you said he made in the previous comments worry me. If he can't get you he'll find a willing woman. I think she deserves to know. And I'd let your dh know too so he doesn't find out somehow. Even if you think there is no way. Best to just get it out in the open, plus he will question why you two aren't hanging out anymore.

And yes, men and women CAN be just friends, but it just doesn't look right to have a married man with another woman that is not his wife without more people. 

Quoting MilkLover0203:

He totally did that to see how you would react. I'm sorry but I know bullshit when I hear/see it. That would have been his perfect opportunity for him to see what you would do, given the chance.

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM

No, I don't believe men ever want to be "just friends" with a woman. 

At least I've never known them to be. Good luck with all this, it's probably only going to get worse at this point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did I over step? I never once gave him the impression that i want anything other than a friendship with him. My husband and his wife know we run, FB and talk on the phone. I truly believe a man and a woman can be friends without any sexual feeling toward one another. I just now after all these months think he has other intentions.

Quoting Anonymous:

You both slowly overstepped the bounds long ago.

And, fb is the devil. I would personally break ties immediately. Jmo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Oh I am already done running with him. I haven't since the picture thing. That was too weird. I've seen him once since then and that was at a poker night at his house and that is when he said he was starring at my cleavage.

Quoting Mrsmayaguy:

If you are smart better safe than sorry.  Get a new running buddy.  Keep your distance from him!!!

Chan_Brawner88
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Everyone gets braver behind the internet...just look around here! He's using the "accident"to test the waters and see if you feel like he does. Scumbag. Make it clear that it makes you uncomfortable and if it continues you will tell your friend.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I couldve been a mistake in sending the pic
Ive sent the wrong message to someone, while talking to another on FB.

Id give it a chance and see what he says when eye to eye and take it from there
Could be a test to see how far you will go
I wouldnt
But if he would do this with you, he more than likely has done it with someone else
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I wish I could like this 100 times!

Quoting dmarie2101:

oh just let him stick the tip in your pooper and call it a day.

so many moral crises on this site that people need "advice" on. use some common sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I've never once heard that one person didn't try to put the moves on the other in these stories where unwed straight opposite sex go out it just doesn't happen furthermore they're married to different people wtf u wanna go out with other married men for

Quoting JLo1486:

Why not if all parties involved are ok with it?

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't go out with another woman's husband jogging or whatnot. What did u expect ?? He's a married man stay the fuck away

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did I over step? I never once gave him the impression that i want anything other than a friendship with him. My husband and his wife know we run, FB and talk on the phone. I truly believe a man and a woman can be friends without any sexual feeling toward one another. I just now after all these months think he has other intentions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Sorry but I just think its naive for a married woman to be with another married man alone and not expected this

Quoting Anonymous:

I expect to run. Just because I went running with a man does not in anyway mean I wanted sex from him or anything of that nature. Also the running started out as a group thing but as months went on others dropped out one by one. I kept going because I have a lot of weight to lose and really enjoyed it. His wife and my hubby knew that it was just the two of us left and had no problems. We didn't see it as anything since we are all friends.

But I will no longer be doing anything with him since he has now made such advances to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't go out with another woman's husband jogging or whatnot. What did u expect ?? He's a married man stay the fuck away

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM

This. Exactly this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN