Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a sex issue (Has anyone else experienced this?)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I called my doctor in the mean time I wanted to ask if anyone has had this happen to them, and what was the outcome

After I have sex with my bf, everytime, if he goes a little strong (fast/hard)  I will have pain in what seems to be my cervix

BTW after Childbirth I was told I had a tilted cervix, 3 years ago

Anywho

I always have this really light spotting that goes away for a short amount of time, literally hours

but I have this long lasting abdominal pain

I am starting to think my man is too big for me.   :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Yes it just means hes hitting your cervix . It can be quite painful. Just tell him not to go so deep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:53 AM
He probably is. Tell him not to go so fast/deep next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Yeah, he's bruising you, not so rough anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Yea poor thing. He needs to cool it in the dept department
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM

bruising? yikes

Quoting Anonymous:

MamaSwan001
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Yes he needs to not go so deep and hard. I had a guy who was hurting me and he stop going as deep but still went fast and it felt great without any of the pain
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Bruising your cervix, it's normal, (but usually is small mostly unnoticeable amounts) bruising and tearing actually happens almost every time you have intercourse, the rougher the sex the more bruising and tearing occurs. If you are soar you may be feeling the effects of bruising and tearing from the sex. Have your doctor confirm it. It is nothing to panic about, it's normal, but at the same time, you don't want to be in pain every time you have sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

bruising? yikes

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM

do you know what to do to get the pain to ease for now?  Just relax maybe?  ugh its nauseating 

Quoting Anonymous:

Bruising your cervix, it's normal, (but usually is small mostly unnoticeable amounts) bruising and tearing actually happens almost every time you have intercourse, the rougher the sex the more bruising and tearing occurs. If you are soar you may be feeling the effects of bruising and tearing from the sex. Have your doctor confirm it. It is nothing to panic about, it's normal, but at the same time, you don't want to be in pain every time you have sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

bruising? yikes

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 AM
This just happened to me. Is been a week and I've just now feeling better. A heating pad and pain killers helped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Sometimes a warm shower letting warm or hot water hit your lower back helps, a heating pad may help or just plain pain meds. Every person is different and it would depend on the level of bruising, and where the bruising occurred, vaginal walls, cervix, etc. I'm sorry I know it's not much help. But just relax, take a Tylenol (not ibuprofen -if it is bruising -it is a blood thinner) and just lay Ina comfortable position and do something that distracts you. You'd be surprised how quickly you forget about pain when you are distracted. Your gyno will be able to tell you more and may be able to prescribe you something a little stronger for afterwards if you are in pain after sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

do you know what to do to get the pain to ease for now?  Just relax maybe?  ugh its nauseating 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

bruising? yikes

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)