Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

need to ventilation *p'oed!* warning

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So the other day I'm hanging out with my friend jezzy and she asked me if she could borrow some money for somefood because they ain't had none. Well I only had 13 dollars till payday which is this Friday and I need it for gas and cigs Cuz I'm riding on fumes and need to make sure I have enough to get to work and stuff but I can't let her not have any food Cuz her kids need to eat to. So I let her barrow my food stamp card to get some milk bread and eggs I had 697 left on it and could spare some for some necessititys for her baby's. Well wouldn't you know that bitch spent 598 dollars!!!!!!!!! She said she really needed the food more than I did because she has 7 mouths to feed oppsed to my 5. Not including myself. What am I sapposed to feed my kids???? I'm down to bare necessitys myself :( she can't pay me back because she got fired from dunkin donuts for stealing donuts bit she needed them to feed her baby's. She got in trouble once before for stealing from kfc but it too was tobfeed her baby's. But I'm starting to think that that's how shebpaidbher rent that month because shebwasb asking me for Money to help but I didn't have any. If she stopped partying so much and she might not need to waste her moneybm on liquor and weed. Maybe she can pay me back with her foodstamos. But thatbwill take month because she gets less than me for some reason. *sigh* looks like a baloney and ramen week here.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I do know how to quote my my screen is cracked and not all of my buttons work. I wasn't going to post at all but just felt so betrayed. And needed to vent.
..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Apparently you did need it or you wouldn't be eating top ramen the next week

Quoting Anonymous:

Idont use it all during the month. Don't need it all. Not the point though. They can't change the amount Cuz of my kids and income its whatnot qualifybfor and what I get
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM

POOOOOO

TUHHHHH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:16 AM
504??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:16 AM
I would have been fine if she hadn'tused it all like that. I would have spent somebut not all. Still have some on therebut I can prob make it work and I'm sure better than ramen. But not much. Justvgrateful to have something though. I still feel betrayed though. Im sorry. I'm not trying to get snippy. I'm gonna go to bed and get a fresh start tomarrow. Thank you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Too much trash in this post to justify a real reply.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)